DT Ben Bradley [Auburn Commit]

corncraze

Getting your associates degree ensures that the school has to accept the credits. They may not transfer as your core classes, but they will accept them as elective credits. There are different issues with online classes though. If its administrative issues, then it has to do with his GPA or the online classes.

Getting your associates degree ensures that the school has to accept the credits. They may not transfer as your core classes, but they will accept them as elective credits. There are different issues with online classes though. If its administrative issues, then it has to do with his GPA or the online classes.

Only if the JUCO and University have a transfer agreement. For example IWCC has one with Iowa, ISU and UNI

Hutch has an agreement with all universities in Kansas as well as American University.

So UNL does not have to accept all classes Bradley has taken. He may have a course that does not transfer to a course offered at UNL. If that is the case then there is nothing that can be done nor should be done from an admissions point of view. Gotta have the correct workload to get N to UNL. Unfortunately that may not have happened here. Very well could be the reason Mizery is out in the cold too

Hutch has an agreement with all universities in Kansas as well as American University.

So UNL does not have to accept all classes Bradley has taken. He may have a course that does not transfer to a course offered at UNL. If that is the case then there is nothing that can be done nor should be done from an admissions point of view. Gotta have the correct workload to get N to UNL. Unfortunately that may not have happened here. Very well could be the reason Mizery is out in the cold too

A tenured head of a department can many times override a class not being able to transfer in. I have done that before. They can look at the class description and sign off on it.

This is all about admissions. Admissions is the one to blame. Not Ben Bradley.

Blame admissions for him not having the proper classes to enroll?

Yes to the bold part. They haven't accepted it at this point. Not sure why.

Maybe because it doesn't transfer? Maybe he didn't get a C in it. Just because he plays football should not allow him to transfer classes other students transferring in from JUCOs cannot count. Taking these classes and seeing who and where they transfer to is the students responsibility.

Maybe this class he is taking counts at Kentucky and Auburn. Instead of him randomly dropping NU and Mizery he is adding a couple and "saying" we are still in it even though we are both out due to him not be eligible to our schools thanks to a class he took.

Stuff happens and it isn't our Admissions fault he didn't have the correct workload to enroll at NU

I'm not sure why. I don't know if it is the class or the grade. Just passing on what I was told.

So this thread has gotten confusing.

I don't understand what the admissions problem is. Did the class not transfer? Or has admissions just not made a decision yet? Or do we really just not know what is happening?

Is he gone? or is he still interested but just hasn't gotten the confirmation he needs yet?

I know other schools have gotten in but that does that mean we are out?

This board has turned into a bunch of pussies. I've never seen a bunch of grown men run and tell on each other more than on this site.

The board is in desperate need of a big commit to calm things down around here.

Grown men dont call people "pussies" online.

SMH.

This board has turned into a bunch of pussies. I've never seen a bunch of grown men run and tell on each other more than on this site.

So AR says no more personal attacks and you do the opposite.

Seven day suspension.

BOOM goes the ban hammer.

Seven day suspension.

Not long enough, Bradley probably still wont have a decision by then.

• Fire 1