Taylor Martinez comment

UGA_X

Taylor's not the best speaker in the world. I don't think he's trying to diss Georgia, I'm sure him and his teammates are fully aware that Georgia has a very good defense with a bunch of talented athletes. But, then he doesn't want to put Georgia up on a pedestal and make it sound like Nebraska's offense has no chance against the Bulldog defense. So he kind of just put those two thoughts into an awkward statement, not the first time he's done it, won't be the last either.

I know that Jarvis Jones, Alec Ogletree, and Bacarri Rambo scare the living bejeezus out of me!

Someone really named their child those names?

I'm not sure if your ignorant overture or awful grammar is more apparent in your response.

Taylor's not the best speaker in the world. I don't think he's trying to diss Georgia, I'm sure him and his teammates are fully aware that Georgia has a very good defense with a bunch of talented athletes. But, then he doesn't want to put Georgia up on a pedestal and make it sound like Nebraska's offense has no chance against the Bulldog defense. So he kind of just put those two thoughts into an awkward statement, not the first time he's done it, won't be the last either.

I know that Jarvis Jones, Alec Ogletree, and Bacarri Rambo scare the living bejeezus out of me!

Someone really named their child those names?

I'm not sure if your ignorant overture or awful grammar is more apparent in your response.

Huh? I think your looking for something that's not there.

There is no overture there, just pointing out that Jarvis and BACARRI are ridiculous names.

Troll on someone else.

To all the UGA fans here.

Your last NC, 1980. Ours 1997. Your other one was like in 1942.

Your Hypesman winners 2. We have 3. Of course our last one won when at least kids who are playing today were alive. Yours 1982. Ours 2001.

We have 5 NC, You have 2.

You have 14 conference championships we have 46.

We have 2 college football awards named after Huskers. You have 0

You have 24 consensus AA, we have 53.

ESPN top 10 football teams of all time. UGA 0, NU 2.

What were y'all saying about your great and storied program again................

Please come back when you have a program as successful as ours.

177861_o.gif

Dont forget we have more national championships than any other team in the country since 1994 ;)

To all the UGA fans here.

Your last NC, 1980. Ours 1997. Your other one was like in 1942.

Your Hypesman winners 2. We have 3. Of course our last one won when at least kids who are playing today were alive. Yours 1982. Ours 2001.

We have 5 NC, You have 2.

You have 14 conference championships we have 46.

We have 2 college football awards named after Huskers. You have 0

You have 24 consensus AA, we have 53.

ESPN top 10 football teams of all time. UGA 0, NU 2.

NU top 10 winningest programs in college, UGA no.

What were y'all saying about your great and storied program again................

So you like living in the past?

Please come back when you have a program as successful as ours.

Few things here:

1. Alabama is about to win their third NC in four seasons, just like Nebraska did from 1994-1997.

2. Martinez better be able to back his sh#t up because your defense isn't stopping Gurley, Marshall and Murray.

3. The SEC isn't the NFL and your corn people are retarded if you think we believe that. We do know that your conference champ lost five games and got incredibly lucky to beat Utah State....and them proceeded to boatrace Nebraska in the B1GCG.

Keep talking. This will be fun.

Isn't it you who is on our board? What kind of loser goes to another school's bulletin board and calls out those who root for their team? Time to grow up.

You know for all the Husker fans on here questioning whether Georgia is smack talking them or not...2 things.

First, you guys are doing a pretty good job of smack talking on their program as well, I haven't seen any Georgia trash talking whatsoever, and Georgia won a BCS Bowl game in 2008, Nebraska hasn't been to one in over a decade. And if we are this great program why haven't they destroyed us in ticket sales, we're the best fans in college football right, win or lose we travel to games, yet we've only sold about 4,000 and Georgia has sold about 10,000? Interesting....

Second, Georgia is way more talented than we are going into this football game and will likely win, they were within 5 yards of going to a National Championship, we weren't within 5 touchdowns of going to the Rose Bowl. We should probably cool it on the Georgia talk because, no pun intended, their the bigger and badder dog in this fight.

Few things here:

1. Alabama is about to win their third NC in four seasons, just like Nebraska did from 1994-1997.

2. Martinez better be able to back his sh#t up because your defense isn't stopping Gurley, Marshall and Murray.

3. The SEC isn't the NFL and your corn people are retarded if you think we believe that. We do know that your conference champ lost five games and got incredibly lucky to beat Utah State....and them proceeded to boatrace Nebraska in the B1GCG.

Keep talking. This will be fun.

1) Peal back the layers of that peach, look at how talent rich the south is. Never once was Nebraska as talented of a state as Alabama in HS football. Never. So we had a harder job recruiting. You will never convince me that Alabama and Nick Saban haven't been cheating on the recruiting trail for years. We did it the right way, Saban and Bama have not.

2) Put down the Muscy-dine wine and look at TMart's stats. Better tell your linebackers not to cheat on the zone read. If you are undisiplined on that type of play no amount of SEC speed will keep up with TMart.

3) We know that your day will come when the NCAA finally drops the hammer. A coach that "doesn't like oversigning" but is looking to sign 36(?) guys screams liar to me.

Turn off the Brantley Gilbert and the Jason Aldean, realize that Chipper Jones retired, lay off the Muscy-dine wine, open your eyes and realize that Georgia is by no means a world-beater. Also realize TMart didn't exactly say anything out of line.

How many kids have you had kicked off the team in the past 5 years? Lift your droopy bulldog eyes and see if you can count them on one hand.

• Fire 5