NCG…..Who do you want ?

Comish

How long before someone starts a Nick Saban sideline asshattery thread with the intentions of backdooring into a Bo Pelini thread. I'm sure one of the Bo haters is already drafting a title.

Saban can come unglued up by four scores. Brian Kelly mouths "Bull S#!^" twice on camera. No big deal apparently. They're just "setting the tone" for their teams.

So Irish..........this is the real world when you don't get all the breaks................welcome back to reality.......

Seems kind of ironic doesn't it?? Sounds a bit like our season. Seriously Musberger, put and asterick next to our '97 championship?? At least they finished undeafeted. Lets start putting astericks next to oversigned teams and recruiting violations that are pushed under the table

Stanford should be playing Bama. I think that would be a good game.

Don't really think so. Notre Dame beat Stanford. And Stanford does not have enough athletes to move the ball consistantly against Bama.

I would have liked Oregon vs Bama and ND vs K-State. ND won all their games so can't fault them for being there. We looked like we could give ND a game though. Their secondary and tackling remind me a lot of us.