WR Quincy Adeboyejo [Ole Miss Commit]

Sumlin isn't over the number limit in the 25 or 85 number. Quincy is a good kid and we wish him the best, but he didn't like the fact we were signing 8 WRs and TEs. It's fair.

A&M had 79 kids on scholarship to start the season. That is 6 below the 85...They are going to have 19 kids leave, this including Joekel. That leaves 25 spots to the 85 limit for this coming year...Again, how many are committed?

Clark is a longshot for us to land eventhough he is visiting this weekend too. I think since they are both visiting the same weekend... you take whichever pulls the trigger first.

Clark still has 2 OV's to take to Clemson and Florida.

Adeboyejo still has 2 OV's to take to TCU and UCLA.

I think Clark fits what we are looking for more... plus he has a lot more big time offers and is faster and higer rated.

Gladney could technically play the slot... but he could also play Kenny Bell's position. While Walker is more Kenny Bell or Quincy Enunawa's position.

Clark is a longshot for us to land eventhough he is visiting this weekend too. I think since they are both visiting the same weekend... you take whichever pulls the trigger first.

I think Clark fits what we are looking for more... plus he has a lot more big time offers and is faster and higer rated.

Gladney could technically play the slot... but he could also play Kenny Bell's position. While Walker is more Kenny Bell or Quincy Enunawa's position.

Actually I think you have it backwards. I read somewhere that Walker is an outside guy who could possibly play a little in the slot. Gladney is an outside guy like QE

We are in a great spot as far as WR goes this cycle. It becomes a game of "Who do we take?" Instead of "Who can we get?" Still think we are in a good position with Clark, would have definately been better if we didn't have SEC schools sniffing around.

Actually I think you have it backwards. I read somewhere that Walker is an outside guy who could possibly play a little in the slot. Gladney is an outside guy like QE

didnt gladney have a growth spurt and is like 6-4 now?

I say we take both commits and then withdraw the scholarship to Gladney ...

Oh wait ... we aren't U$C or an $EC school ... scratch that!