SIGNED OT Dwayne Johnson

I really think we get this one. Like our chances big time and watching him on film, I will love the pick up. Hopefully the staff keeps him at tackle because his feet are quick enough to stay with fast pass-rushing DEnds.

i was liking his feet and agility from center

I really think we get this one. Like our chances big time and watching him on film, I will love the pick up. Hopefully the staff keeps him at tackle because his feet are quick enough to stay with fast pass-rushing DEnds.

I can see what you are saying, but I feel that our issue isn't going to be at center in the coming years, it will be at OT.

I can see what you are saying, but I feel that our issue isn't going to be at center in the coming years, it will be at OT.

agree....if reeves' injury is behind him that could solve alot of the interior line problems

agree....if reeves' injury is behind him that could solve alot of the interior line problems

I am hearing great things about Chris Long as well.

ya we should be good here, decommitted from Purdue when we offered him. He had some great things to say about us and was really happy to have gotten the offer. Plus 4 coaches showed up to officially offer him and he loved it. Im thinking hes ours to lose at this point. Hes a Nebraska fan afterall.