2013 PGA Tour Discussion Thread

tschu

Yea Firestone isn't much for layout creativity but i think a lot of that is just a result of lack of space. But I have never seen any greens that look better than those greens do this week, with the lone exception being Augusta a couple of years ago. Perfection.

It's basically the epitome of the generic American parkland championship course. See also Winged Foot, Pinehurst, etc.

Yea Firestone isn't much for layout creativity but i think a lot of that is just a result of lack of space. But I have never seen any greens that look better than those greens do this week, with the lone exception being Augusta a couple of years ago. Perfection.

It's basically the epitome of the generic American parkland championship course. See also Winged Foot, Pinehurst, etc.

Yeah, the course looks to be in immaculate condition. Just not very many interesting holes as far as I can see.

Adam Scott leading another major. It is hard to imagine that this guy won't win multiple majors.... One helluva player....

Lets see how he does when they take away his belly putter in a couple years. One of the best iron hitters on tour, but can get into trouble on the greens.

I don't think some people understand how big of an advantage it is to have a belly putter.

Adam Scott leading another major. It is hard to imagine that this guy won't win multiple majors.... One helluva player....

Lets see how he does when they take away his belly putter in a couple years. One of the best iron hitters on tour, but can get into trouble on the greens.

I don't think some people understand how big of an advantage it is to have a belly putter.

I don't think people understand how big of an advantage it is to have a belly

I don't think people understand how big of an advantage it is to have a belly

What?? I just got rid of mine.

(The belly, not the belly putter.)