Braylon Heard Transferring...

It will become pretty obvious if Braylon winds up at Kentucky that Vince was recruiting for Kentucky while on staff at Nebraska. Turning one guy is coincidence. Turning 2 is a pattern. You can bet it'll be the last time Bo allows a leaving staff member to remain part of the program. It's gonna be quick shows to the door from here on out.

I'm excited to see what he can do at Kentucky. Not saying I agree with his decision to leave, but if wanted to be closer to home and get more carries in the process, then he's probably going to get his wish. Good luck getting too many yards against the defenses in the SEC, Braylon.

I'm excited to see what he can do at Kentucky. Not saying I agree with his decision to leave, but if wanted to be closer to home and get more carries in the process, then he's probably going to get his wish. Good luck getting too many yards against the defenses in the SEC, Braylon.

Oh yeah. He'll see the field a lot more. As his face gets mashed into it by every SEC school with a better football team. Which is every SEC school.

Oh yeah. He'll see the field a lot more. As his face gets mashed into it by every SEC school with a better football team. Which is every SEC school.

c1fcc49638da4bbe9dee9e12c9584ed1@2x.gif

It will become pretty obvious if Braylon winds up at Kentucky that Vince was recruiting for Kentucky while on staff at Nebraska. Turning one guy is coincidence. Turning 2 is a pattern....

Convincing a high school recruit to follow you is one thing (and not uncommon), convincing an enrolled, current player to transfer is quite another.

Sow a few seeds of dis-satisfaction in the kids head, then when you take a new job, "Hey young man, these guys aren't givin you the playing time you deserve, come on down to Kentucky and I'll get you on the field."

Marrow Sr is a piece of work.

• Fire 2

I fail to see anything that Marrow has to do with this particular development... Not anything he hjimself has done at least.

So the fact that Braylon will most likely end up at Kentucky, where Marrow was hired, doesn't strike you as a little suspicious?