Braylon Heard Transferring...

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFO. HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED AS FAR AS I KNOW. What I seen a couple weeks ago is unfounded rumor with no foundation I'm sure... I can't even remember where I seen it, but the article speculated that Heard was most likely heading to a school in Texas? No clue why a Texas school but I want to say either TCU or UTEP? I almost certain it said TCU, but why or how he became interested in either of these schools, or any school in Texas is beyond me other than due to a personal relationship he could have built with someone on the staff or team? I'm sure this in nothing more than wild speculation

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING INFO. HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED AS FAR AS I KNOW. What I seen a couple weeks ago is unfounded rumor with no foundation I'm sure... I can't even remember where I seen it, but the article speculated that Heard was most likely heading to a school in Texas? No clue why a Texas school but I want to say either TCU or UTEP? I almost certain it said TCU, but why or how he became interested in either of these schools, or any school in Texas is beyond me other than due to a personal relationship he could have built with someone on the staff or team? I'm sure this in nothing more than wild speculation

I quit reading after the word 'seen'

• Fire 5

Thus the heavy disclaimer I made first and foremost in the post! Every post in here has been nothing more than speculation at best, and I figured I'd throw in the claim I read online about Heard going to a Texas school. I'm sure it's 100% BS but on the 1% off chance that it isn't, I posted it? :hmmph

Thus the heavy disclaimer I made first and foremost in the post! Every post in here has been nothing more than speculation at best, and I figured I'd throw in the claim I read online about Heard going to a Texas school. I'm sure it's 100% BS but on the 1% off chance that it isn't, I posted it? :hmmph

grammar smack ftw

• 2 weeks later...

Meh, if you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen.

But I'm sure he will have a much better chance of becoming a Sunday player by transferring to Kentuckilucky. /sarcasm

What an idiot. /not sarcasm