Zaire Anderson updates

knapplc

From report, they say that Brown and Rose have a very good chance in starting next year, alongside Anderson. If rumor is true, that we will be going primary 3-4, then I could see Afalava or Santos getting that next position. We also have Gangwish and Pirman to throw into the mix, and Fisher if he decides to come back. In a way, I hope he goes to Detroit for Surgeon School.

I haven't been too impressed with Santos this year, except for a game or two. It might be because he is still trying to learn the system and plays, but he doesn't seem as fast as he was projected to be. Maybe he will be a MLB and be a run stuffer?

Why would you wish Detroit on anyone?

Why does it matter?

From report, they say that Brown and Rose have a very good chance in starting next year, alongside Anderson. If rumor is true, that we will be going primary 3-4, then I could see Afalava or Santos getting that next position. We also have Gangwish and Pirman to throw into the mix, and Fisher if he decides to come back. In a way, I hope he goes to Detroit for Surgeon School.

I haven't been too impressed with Santos this year, except for a game or two. It might be because he is still trying to learn the system and plays, but he doesn't seem as fast as he was projected to be. Maybe he will be a MLB and be a run stuffer?

Why does it matter?

Because Detroit is horrible. Hope that he goes somewhere nice.

Why does it matter?

Because Detroit is horrible. Hope that he goes somewhere nice.

Chicago Illinois seems to be the place he will be heading. I haven't followed much since he said he isn't coming back for a 6th year, but that was the last I heard. I am a car enthusiast, so I like Detroit, for strictly vacation. They have some very nice shows up there. We only have a couple I know if here in Des Moines.

The players and coaches will be in awe of Zaire from here on out because the guy was "balling out" with a torn acl (he didnt know). A fully healthy Zaire with an understanding of the D is limitless.

Your right, he was balling out. I think they were amazed before that game, IIRC. I was highly impressed with his speed in the Arkansas State game. I am just pleased and happy for him that he got that extra year of eligibility.

The players and coaches will be in awe of Zaire from here on out because the guy was "balling out" with a torn acl (he didnt know). A fully healthy Zaire with an understanding of the D is limitless.

Your right, he was balling out. I think they were amazed before that game, IIRC. I was highly impressed with his speed in the Arkansas State game. I am just pleased and happy for him that he got that extra year of eligibility.

A lot of people forget about Zaire. He was the #1 JUCO LB. He is going to be a stud. We basically bought a free year with the playbook and 2-3 games experience. I can't wait to see him at full-health next season.