Zaire Anderson updates

knapplc

One more guy who gets reps with the top units but didn't play much that I'm excited about is Charles Jackson. Going out on a limb to say, I think by the end of the season Charles Jackson and Jonathan Rose will see more playing time than Ciante Evans, A. Green, and SJB. The key for evans to get playing time will be how much we need the nickel formation and the development of the third LB. should be interesting.

The one upside to playing a lot of young, inexperienced but talented players this year is that the schedule is more 'manageable' (at least on paper). I guess at the end of the day you play whoever's looking the best, but hopefully a lot of the young guys get meaningful snaps throughout the season, if not earn starting roles.

Obviously bisonwiches's thinkin.......................I dont know what the hell he's thinkin.

I was just saying I've heard he's got a mean streak. We definantly could have used someone other then martin with a mean streak last year

We're not dissin 'ya. Just rollin with the "major league" quotes.

up your butt, accountability. ......................better? haha

He did look good and we have every reason to think he will be really good for us next season. It would be unfair to expect Lavonte David - like excellence... but not unreasonable to think that he will be really good... perhaps a game changer type talent. Why not? He seems to have the tools.

I think Santos will be really good too.