RB Calvin Strong [South Dakota Commit]

OH HSKR FAN

http://dataomaha.com...above-the-crowd

Absolutely great read, a must read.

very good read and thank you for posting. If it weren't for grades he would have 20 offers already. Get you grades right Calvin because N wants you

I"m surprised they mentioned that Nebraska has his home address instead of trying to make it look like the staff isn't talking with him. I also think it says a lot that we know him well enough to get his home address to send notes there while the other guys are dropping generic crap in the mail to his coach.

It's been said on RSS that he wants to go South.

They don't know jack over there. If the grades are there I would expect to see the offer. Maybe even right after semester.

I agree that 90% of the posters over there are f'ing worthless, but I was just passing along what was said.

• 3 weeks later...

Omaha North is playing right now on NET if you want to see him. :)

Don't bother. Westside is gonna shut him down...

Yeah he only has 155 yards in the first half with a 67 yard TD run

Yeah when youre the only offense a team has, youre obviously going to get yards. North has no passing attack at all

I actually thought he'd be bigger. But I guess he's the same size Ameer was when he signed. Strong still has another year to mature. The kid is battling and already walking with a limp however.

Omaha North is playing right now on NET if you want to see him. :)

Don't bother. Westside is gonna shut him down...

Yeah he only has 155 yards in the first half with a 67 yard TD run

Yeah when youre the only offense a team has, youre obviously going to get yards. North has no passing attack at all

I actually thought he'd be bigger. But I guess he's the same size Ameer was when he signed. Strong still has another year to mature. The kid is battling and already walking with a limp however.

Yeah, hes a good player. Im a Westside grad so that is the reason I said what I said. It was just joke.

I've seen Calvin a couple times before last night so nothing I saw was surprising. What I did really watch last night was the Decker kid, a massive junior guard that paves the way for Strong. Honestly think he has more upside and potential than Calvin. Don't get me wrong Calvin will be offered and I hope he chooses to be N, but watch for Decker.

Sam's. write up in the OWH today alludes to this as well.