Joseph Turned Down 3 Jobs?

Miss St is not a better job than NU. I dont think any jobs in big 12 are better either

Its not about what is better, its about what pays more, and to move states, it better pay a significant amount more.

I've loved the idea of having Joseph on this team, ever since we showed interest with having him join our staff. He has gone far and beyond what others have done for us, and he meshes very well with the current staff, especially Fisher. Joseph is dedicated to this team, and I am glad to see the fans and players are just as dedicated to him.

• Fire 1

Agreed. This whole staff seems very commited and invested in this team, especially Fisher and Joseph. Tim Beck is the only one im worried about leaving soon. Unless big names start throwing Terry the DC job

Remember when people were questioning the Fisher hire?

Remember when we all were proved wrong on that and countless other topics, yet we still think we know what we're talking about? :)

Agreed. This whole staff seems very commited and invested in this team, especially Fisher and Joseph. Tim Beck is the only one im worried about leaving soon. Unless big names start throwing Terry the DC job

Remember when people were questioning the Fisher hire?

Remember when we all were proved wrong on that and countless other topics, yet we still think we know what we're talking about? :)

Thank God Bo doesn't listen to the fans about staff decisions.