Player B

Player B

To begin, here’s a question to answer: Based on these NFL Combine results, and nothing else, which running back is more appealing as an all-around player?

Player A is just an inch shorter, but 18 pounds lighter. He is also a solid step or two faster at longer distances. Despite the weight and long-speed differences, Player B has more short-area quickness and equal, if not more explosive, change of direction. If these two runners’ skills in athletic wear translated in a football game with pads, I’d say the taller, heavier, and quicker Player B would seem like the better bet.

Pretty nice write-up about Burkhead. The guy gets what we've been seeing out of Superman for the past four years.

• Fire 4

I know Fred personally and have balled with the guy. Good athlete, but nothing too crazy. Just a good FOOTBALL player which is always overlooked - combine is useless 90% of the time

I remember seeing him play back when he played for the Sioux City Bandits. Have been following him ever since.

i would love for kc to take a chance of rex. he can do everything that westbrook did with reid in philly. catch the ball out of the backfield, line up in the slot, pass block to go along with what he brings to the run game. plus he could compliment jamal perfectly.

Rex in Denver in John Fox's scheme. Oh Lord look out. The perfect fit for a workhorse back like Rex.

Was thinking the same thing but it appears that they will sign Mendenhall so they might not be in the market for a RB.

they'll still need a rb for the 15 or 16 games mendenhall will miss due to injury.