QB Darius Wade [Boston College Commit]

I'm not so convinced that Darlington will be a Husker considering his brother is playing for the Sooners and his Grandparents, whom he is very close to, live there. I hope you guys are right. He is my numero uno. I guess the one thing we got going for us is our offense is probably a little better fit for him, but it's not like Oklahoma wouldn't utilize him well either.

Darling ton has said Oklahoma probably won't be an option for him bc they are to deep at qb

Based on this statement, we shouldn't be an option either, should we? Martinez, then a RSFr, and another freshman coming in. Seems pretty well stocked to me. I hope I am wrong and he stil comes here.

Martinez will be long gone by the time Darlington gets here.

Darling ton has said Oklahoma probably won't be an option for him bc they are to deep at qb

Based on this statement, we shouldn't be an option either, should we? Martinez, then a RSFr, and another freshman coming in. Seems pretty well stocked to me. I hope I am wrong and he stil comes here.

Wow. How did I miss that. Not enough coffee this morning yet, I guess.

And by the time Darlington would get to campus neither Armstrong or Stanton would have much experience. Not saying Darling would play early, but as far as competition, we don't look too bad.