Some interesting facts about Nebraska football

This thing has gotten way off topic so, let's get back to it. Why would Taco Bell be the only chain to survive the restaurant wars in the future? Could it be the cool ranch dorito shells? I don't think so.

They were able to stretch their product and lower input costs by using filler in their meat.

This thing has gotten way off topic so, let's get back to it. Why would Taco Bell be the only chain to survive the restaurant wars in the future? Could it be the cool ranch dorito shells? I don't think so.

They were able to stretch their product and lower input costs by using filler in their meat.

I like to fill with my meat too.

Slight change in topic, do you guys have Winco grocery stores in Nebraska. If so try Juanita's gluten free tortilla chips. They are better than 99% of the real Mexican restaurants. I have spent a lot of time in Texas, El Paso and Dallas, and most of my life in SoCal. I would have to go with So Cal having the best Mexican food. I am not a fan of New Mexico, Mexican food at all. I never eat at the fast food places so really have no clue as to which would be the best, but the wife likes Taco Bell. They had a great frozen strawberry lemonade last summer!!!!

I've heard South O has some solid Mexican restaurants as well. What was this topic about again!?

South O? What city is that in?

Not from Nebraska?

O in Lincoln runs East West, and we all know Lincoln is better than Omaha.

You forgot to the sarcasm emoticon

Because they bought out The Three Seashell company.

That would do it. Surprised the government let them get a monopoly on both ends of the deal. You be eatin at taco bell and you'll be needing those seashells.

You guys need to find a Tijuana Flats. It's amazing Tex Mex. My favorite real Mexican place is Taco Bus, found it on DDD.

Ted's (doesn't sound Mexican) in Tulsa (Broken Arrow) and OKC is great. Lots of free stuff before the meal - often to full for the meal. Also, there is a place we just discovered in Bentonville, Ar (yes, next to the original Wal-mart - Walton's 5 & dime) called Mesa Table - maybe a bit more Latin American - the best burritos ever - a yellow cury chicken burrito that I had to go back for again.

And, speaking of interesting facts, I prefer Del Taco and Taco John's to Taco Bell. Don't underestimate the value of cheap slop available 24-7.

We are originally from the Sioux Falls area but have lived in Tulsa for 35 years - No Taco John's. We both miss it - much better than Taco Bell. So, we hit it when we go back to SF.