LeBron/Kobe/MJ

How about comparing Jordan's career playoff stats with Lebron's?

Who did more to help their team win? Jordan gets the edge imo. Sure, Lebron had more rebounds. Boy I sure hope so since he spends a lot more time near the lane than MJ did. With the extra 0.9 possessions per game with Jordan's steals and fewer turnovers, it puts him on par with Lebron in all the stats other than scoring, and we all know who wins that battle.

That's not as true as you might believe it to be.... Lebron handles the ball just as much as Jordan ever did..... Everyone can/should crash the boards....

I don't get excited when I watch Lebron or Kobe play. Jordan? You never knew what he was going to do. Game winner, amazing shot, amazing dunk, clutch shot, steals. Then there was his defensive game. No matter how hard Kobe or Lebron try or how good they are they will never have a game like Jordan's.

1321098285_1372855413.JPG

Lebron and Kobe have all that available in their games as well....

If you think their game is on the same level as MJ's then.... NBA Finals MVP 6 times, NBA MVP 5 times. One of only four players to have won both an MVP and a Defensive Player of the Year award in their career. Lebron and Kobe can thank Michael Jordan cause guess who's game they both emulated growing up...

AvT-VmmCMAEWlEf.jpg

I don't get excited when I watch Lebron or Kobe play. Jordan? You never knew what he was going to do. Game winner, amazing shot, amazing dunk, clutch shot, steals. Then there was his defensive game. No matter how hard Kobe or Lebron try or how good they are they will never have a game like Jordan's.

1321098285_1372855413.JPG

Lebron and Kobe have all that available in their games as well....

If you think their game is on the same level as MJ's then.... NBA Finals MVP 6 times, NBA MVP 5 times. One of only four players to have won both an MVP and a Defensive Player of the Year award in their career. Lebron and Kobe can thank Michael Jordan cause guess who's game they both emulated growing up...

AvT-VmmCMAEWlEf.jpg

Yep. x 1000

I do however think that both Lebron and Kobe are amazing. Players like these only come along so often so truly those three are in a class by themselves pretty much. I just don't think anyone literally willed their team to win and played a direct hand in making that happen moreso than Jordan.

This one is not a travel. The damn guy travels 15 times every single game, and this is the best example they could find?...

You don't think 3 fully defined steps is travelling?

When he picks up the ball, neither of his feet are on the ground, so when his first foot comes down, that establishes his pivot foot. Then he takes 2 steps for the layup. Questionable, but not a travel by the rules.

This one is not a travel. The damn guy travels 15 times every single game, and this is the best example they could find?...

You don't think 3 fully defined steps is travelling?

When he picks up the ball, neither of his feet are on the ground, so when his first foot comes down, that establishes his pivot foot. Then he takes 2 steps for the layup. Questionable, but not a travel by the rules.

You obviously don't understand the rules, then. Once you establish a pivot foot, the whole point is that you pivot with it. That means it can't leave the ground before your non-pivot foot does. If you take two steps off of a pivot foot, it's travelling, because your pivot foot no longer exists; you're just running.

You get 2 steps on a layup as long as the steps are continuous into the shot.

That's the difference between what the rule book says and what is being allowed.

You get 2 steps on a layup. You're taught that from the first time you dribble a basketball. Not sure where the confusion lies there.