LeBron/Kobe/MJ

If Miller does start for Haslem that means Lebron has to guard Duncan correct? This would be a big advantage for the Spurs at least on the offensive end. Now this lineup would also give the heat an advantage as either Splitter or Duncan is going to have to guard someone on the perimeter.

So is this conversation over then? Regardless from here on out what happens, but I dont ever recall Jordan's teams every packing it in and gettin run out of the building on any stage, much less the finals. And here I was one somewhat taking LeBron's side in this, saying he's not done yada yada, but watchin last night, sorry, but this is dun. It's not even close.

+1

Although, I thought knapplc ended the conversation weeks ago.

mj6.jpg

Lock this thread. If you are watching game 6 tonight, you will know why

The announcers crowned him king in the 4th quarter again basically saying he willed his team to victory. I think it was their team defensive effort more-so than anything that got it done. James' 2 boneheaded plays late in the 4th that should have buried his team had it not been for the Spurs inability to close it out are something that Jordan never would have done. And the fact that he stands around and complains about getting fouled all the time while the action goes the other direction instead of getting back on D doesn't sit well with me. That was the ugliest triple-double I've witnessed in a long time.

I'd be shocked if the Spurs win game 7 after pissing it down their leg in game 6. So James will get title #2 and everyone will be calling him the greatest ever again. Blah.

Jordan never would have choked, blew a 3 point lead with 2:30 left, air-balled a clutch five-footer, bricked his last shots, and lost to a Deng-less, Hinrich-less, Rose-less team.

I am a big Jordan fan, but that is an outlandish post. Jordan is the greatest of all time, but of course he failed! Everyone does as some point in their careers. If Lebron let the following happen he would be bashed on every social media sight imaginable....

Lock this thread. If you are watching game 6 tonight, you will know why

The announcers crowned him king in the 4th quarter again basically saying he willed his team to victory. I think it was their team defensive effort more-so than anything that got it done. James' 2 boneheaded plays late in the 4th that should have buried his team had it not been for the Spurs inability to close it out are something that Jordan never would have done. And the fact that he stands around and complains about getting fouled all the time while the action goes the other direction instead of getting back on D doesn't sit well with me. That was the ugliest triple-double I've witnessed in a long time.

I'd be shocked if the Spurs win game 7 after pissing it down their leg in game 6. So James will get title #2 and everyone will be calling him the greatest ever again. Blah.

Yeah, you're just a hater.... Ugliest, and triple double should not be used in the same sentence.... He was fantastic in the 4th quarter.... 32 pts. 11 assists, and 10 rebounds? Yeah, that is an "ugly" stat line....

Jordan never would have choked, blew a 3 point lead with 2:30 left, air-balled a clutch five-footer, bricked his last shots, and lost to a Deng-less, Hinrich-less, Rose-less team.

I am a big Jordan fan, but that is an outlandish post. Jordan is the greatest of all time, but of course he failed! Everyone does as some point in their careers. If Lebron let the following happen he would be bashed on every social media sight imaginable....

Lebron basically let that happen last night. The Spurs just let him off the hook. And he played like complete dogshit up until the 4th quarter. And seriously, comparing Jordan's comeback where he was rusty to Lebron who is in the prime of his career? Come on. Did you see Jordan do that crap after he had a summer to prepare rather than playing baseball? He had only been back 17 games prior to the playoffs that year.

James was 11 of 26 even with that stellar 4th quarter. Prior to that he was probably 30% from the field and playing like a pu&&y again. The defense is what got things going. Not Lebron by himself. He's just lucky Ray Allen hit the 3 after he threw up another brick and that Pop was stupid and pulled Tim Duncan out of the game to allow those offensive rebounds to happen.

Lebron basically let that happen last night. The Spurs just let him off the hook. And he played like complete dogshit up until the 4th quarter. And seriously, comparing Jordan's comeback where he was rusty to Lebron who is in the prime of his career? Come on. Did you see Jordan do that crap after he had a summer to prepare rather than playing baseball? He had only been back 17 games prior to the playoffs that year.

James was 11 of 26 even with that stellar 4th quarter. Prior to that he was probably 30% from the field and playing like a pu&&y again. The defense is what got things going. Not Lebron by himself. He's just lucky Ray Allen hit the 3 after he threw up another brick and that Pop was stupid and pulled Tim Duncan out of the game to allow those offensive rebounds to happen.

And Jordan is lucky Paxson hit that three, and blah, blah.... We could go all day. I am a huge Jordan fan, I just get tired of hearing all the crap Lebron gets.... He is a fantastic basketball player, try to enjoy it....

And Jordan is lucky Paxson hit that three, and blah, blah.... We could go all day. I am a huge Jordan fan, I just get tired of hearing all the crap Lebron gets.... He is a fantastic basketball player, try to enjoy it....

That's like telling a Husker fan to enjoy a win, even if it wasn't perfect... oh wait nvm....

Ya'll act like Jordan was the only all-star on those teams. Most of the people he was playing with were pretty damn good. Not until they surrounded Jordan with more talent did he even win a championship.

I have gone down that road, and wasn't basically called stupid, and the Heat have way more talent than Jordan ever did. I disagree with that. Pippen was by far one of the most consistent and best defensive players to play in the 90's, IMO. That is the difference between the talent around Jordan, and the talent around Lebron. Jordan had consistency around him, and it allowed him to do more with the ball.