RB Madre London [Michigan State - Signed LOI]

Nexus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"The fans here at Nebraska game are crazy having a good time. I'm loving it. Go Big Red."

"Never seen anything like it, after the game little kids was asking for my autograph. Always dreamed to do that, fans calling my name."

the gravy keeps getting thicker if you commit dude.....

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Two more Crystal Ball predictions for MSU, including Husker Illustrated's Michael Bruntz. Hopefully we're picking up on someone else because it's not looking too good here.

We can afford to be picky at the RB position....Newby and Taylor last year put us in a great position. Already have Stewart in this class (hybrid RB) and hoping to snag Ballage.

Two more Crystal Ball predictions for MSU, including Husker Illustrated's Michael Bruntz. Hopefully we're picking up on someone else because it's not looking too good here.

We can afford to be picky at the RB position....Newby and Taylor last year put us in a great position. Already have Stewart in this class (hybrid RB) and hoping to snag Ballage.

This is what I'm looking for as well.

• Fire 1

This is what I'm looking for as well.

If we added Ballage to that backfield... Woah. Watch out.