S Jason Hall [Texas - Signed LOI]

Nexus

Hardly a shocker, I'd imagine staff has been recruiting on the assumption that he wasn't coming since the Texas offer.

On the plus side we recruited safety well last class, already have one for this class, and still have plenty of time to get another.

Hardly a shocker, I'd imagine staff has been recruiting on the assumption that he wasn't coming since the Texas offer.

On the plus side we recruited safety well last class, already have one for this class, and still have plenty of time to get another.

Was being recruited as a CB, not safety.

Was being recruited as a CB, not safety.

He was also being looked at for safety, he said it in his commitment article. Staffed liked that he could work for either position. IMO safety would be more likely.

Texas is still in the hunt for Jamal Adams, Arrion Springs and John Bonney. They are all in front of Hall on their board. Springs is being recruited for CB but could slide back to S if they can get a couple more guys they want at CB.

Makes me wonder if his offer was committable.

Great point. THey might be waiting on a few other guys. Could be their option B or C guy. Come to a University that sees you as an option A guy, Hall!

Whorns might be slowplaying Hall until they know whether or not they'll get Jamal Adams or John Bonney.

Texas looks to be out on the others except for Bonney. But it seems like they'll only take one more and Bonney is higher on their list. Still not sure we don't get him back if Texas gets Bonney.

TBH, I wouldn't really want someone who doesn't wanna be here and was only committed to us because of his dad anyway.

I wouldn't mind. A player with a chip on his shoulder isn't the worst thing.

Skill wise, I love the guy. Not quite as much as Mosley, but still quite a bit. I just don't like the idea that he doesn't really wanna be here.

TBH, I wouldn't really want someone who doesn't wanna be here and was only committed to us because of his dad anyway.

I wouldn't mind. A player with a chip on his shoulder isn't the worst thing.

Skill wise, I love the guy. Not quite as much as Mosley, but still quite a bit. I just don't like the idea that he doesn't really wanna be here.

there is probably several guys on Nebraska's roster right know that wouldn't be here if they got offers from their big instate school if Texas end up saying no thanks then I wouldn't mind having him back