S Jason Hall [Texas - Signed LOI]

Nexus

AA- (iPad is messing up so its tough quoting you)

This is really where verbals don't mean anything. When Texas offered nobody can tell me it didn't give him at least something to think about. I don't care about the Clouse tweet, there are conflicting reports to say the very least. I don't consider him a commit anymore and we have our work cut out for us to keep him. If we keep him Ill be really pleased, but if/when his fathers statements about him "not going to any other camps" turn out to not be the case, it will be unfair for anyone to attack his father's integrity and for the way he brought up his son to be indicted; much like the Gabberts were on various boards. That is what I don't like to see. I thought the attacks on the Gabberts were low and I'd hate to see it again.

• Fire 1

Son: No Dad, I am NU, all the way.

Dad: Are you sure?

Son: Yeah

3 months later

Son: Dad I am not so sure now

Dad: Son, I will support any choice you make

Come on, we all know how this goes. I am not saying that he is flipping I am just saying that right now his Dad is reporting what his son is telling him.

we got a long way to go guys........ lets hope he sticks... if not then move on.... everyone on here hopefully does their best to bring great recruiting news.. however i think a select few do so with the following

1. their heart in the right place

2. the right way

3. best information possible

4. ethically

i do not fit into any of these categories

Son: No Dad, I am NU, all the way.

Dad: Are you sure?

Son: Yeah

3 months later

Son: Dad I am not so sure now

Dad: Son, I will support any choice you make

Come on, we all know how this goes. I am not saying that he is flipping I am just saying that right now his Dad is reporting what his son is telling him.

This

Hoping Texas gets another db commit while Hall is mulling things over.

Ouch. Hard to beat the home team. Hopefully the kid can see past the Texas glitz and recognize what an opportunity he has at NU for early playing time and top notch coaching.

Because Texas has none of this?

I dont know about playing time but, Mack Brown is not a "top notch" coach.

At the risk if getting into a pissing contest, I will respectfully disagree.

A "top notch" coach doesn't let these past few years happen at Texas like Mack has.... I could probably list 30 coaches I'd rather have at NU more than Mack..... Anyways, A&M has the appeal in Texas right now, lets hope they don't offer!

I'm asking this board to please not turn this into another Gabbert thread.

Different circumstances, brah.

I know, however I can completely see this thread turning into "Mr Hall is a liar, he has no character, his word means, nothing, didn't he teach his son anything, etc etc." Much like what was said about the Gabberts.