S Jason Hall [Texas - Signed LOI]

Nexus

• 2 weeks later...

Nate Clouse@NateClouse

Despite picking up an offer from #Texas, #Huskers DB commit Jason Hall remains 100% solid to NU according to his father.

We'll see. I would like him to at least visit NU before deciding.

well thats the best thing you could hope the dad to say... im sure he is spoken to his son about this and this is basiclly coming from his son.. unless his dad has an axe to grind with texas and kinda telling his kid to stick with the huskers..... but whatever you could speculate for days on these matters.....

Ouch. Hard to beat the home team. Hopefully the kid can see past the Texas glitz and recognize what an opportunity he has at NU for early playing time and top notch coaching.

Because Texas has none of this?

I dont know about playing time but, Mack Brown is not a "top notch" coach.

Ouch. Hard to beat the home team. Hopefully the kid can see past the Texas glitz and recognize what an opportunity he has at NU for early playing time and top notch coaching.

I dont know about playing time but, Mack Brown is not a "top notch" coach.

At the risk if getting into a pissing contest, I will respectfully disagree.

Under Pelini, NU has consistently coached up defensive backs. I don't think there's a better coach or program for defensive backs. Also, we have a noticeable lack of young corners and pesos. I don't follow Texas as closely as I used to, but I doubt that they can match us in these two key areas.

Obviously Texas still has plenty of advantages and I consider them the favorite.