Important Transfer Headed Our Way

tumblr_lwhtxb5d3F1r6aoq4o1_250.gif

By the way. Did everyone get there votes in on my name change election? Voting ends Sunday at 8 pm.

OMG! :facepalm:

What?

I'm just tryin to pass the time until this announcement is made. Plus, I'm tired. I've been up all night waiting for a resolution to this big news.

This is getting ridiculous! Like Bron Bron taking his talents to south beach ridiculous!

What's up with all these Offensive Lineman? We bring in 5 this fall... this guy transfers to make 6 and now we've offered a BUNCH of them for 2014. I realize we had Klackho/Moore transfer out, Whitaker went down with an ACL, and Thurston has not performed up to par... but I still feel like we have a TON of scholarship Offensive Linemen on our team. Do we really need like 10 new guys between 2013-2014? Anyone know why we are targeting soooo many O linemen lately?

Alex Lewis, OT from Pheonix, son of Bill Lewis. Played 2 seasons at Colorado.

Maybe Colorado's roster is way out of date....but 6'6" 250lbs, 2 years out of HS? Doesn't seem like an OT to me. He'll get steamrolled.

He's 6'6" 285. He played as a True Freshman and a Sophomore... will redshirt this season, which will make him a 3 to play 2.

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=205239068