Important Transfer Headed Our Way

Anyone know if Mr Wifi had this primo info or was he kicked off his other board too? Would like to see what he had to say if anyone knows.

He threatened to leave twice with an "im leaving" thread only to come back a few weeks later. He was getting alot of crap from everyone, and i called him out for stealing EZ and paulys info, and acting like he was a know it all.

He did post something about this, but when asked by someone how he knew, he admitted he read it on another board. Hes slowly learning, but still a dbag. He pm'd me on 247 talking sh#t because i was bagging on him in the Hall thread so he still reads HB closely, i think he scours every husker football related board trying to be the first to bring info to the other boards, but hes been getting so much crap, hes toning it down a bit.

He still said the other day that he emailed the recruiting staff to tell them about a recruit they needed to check out......SMH

I put a bunch of bickering in the Woodshed. Please leave personal stuff there, not in the regular forums. Everyone needs to just calm down. Here's a peaceful waterfall to help folks relax.

I HATE WATERFALLS. :throw

HOW CAN YOU HATE WATERFALLS?!1?!!!11

How can you not?

I hate them too. Tried to chase one but I started moving too fast.

I'm pretty good with rivers though. Lakes too. I'm used to them I guess.

• Fire 2

I put a bunch of bickering in the Woodshed. Please leave personal stuff there, not in the regular forums. Everyone needs to just calm down. Here's a peaceful waterfall to help folks relax.

I HATE WATERFALLS. :throw

HOW CAN YOU HATE WATERFALLS?!1?!!!11

How can you not?

I hate them too. Tried to chase one but I started moving too fast.

I'm pretty good with rivers though. Lakes too. I'm used to them I guess.

So how important is this transfer?

IMO

It's a good pickup, because our top 3 tackles are Sr's this year (Qvale,Sirles,Arod) and he's experienced so he should be able to get on the field right away, either as a starter or in the rotation. Sterup, Price and Finnin are the guys I believe he would be competing with. He sounds versatile and could play guard as well. Plus it's nice that he will have a year to adjust to Nebraska, get stronger and get experience in our system before the clock starts ticking.

To me this evens out the Moore transfer. (more or less)

I love the opening sentence on that report:

Colorado hasn't been in the same conference with Nebraska in three years, yet the Buffaloes lost to the Cornhuskers again Friday.

This sentence was damn good to:

I know he wanted to go somewhere and be around guys that want to win."
  • Fire 1

Buff athletics are in bad shape and Lewis would probably be gone before the new coach from SJSU can get anything going there. Since he hasn't shirted he can sit-out this season and still have two more to play. Why not head for greener pastures?

Good get, between the JUCO's from this class and Lewis we've gotten a lot of help in replacing the large group of guys graduating after this season.