Important Transfer Headed Our Way

From that article:

Lewis might get his size and temperament from his father Bill, a former NFL O-lineman for eight years, and his flexibility and footwork from his mother, Kimberly, a lifelong dancer who formed the Phoenix Suns dancers and now operates a studio in the Phoenix area.

Except that would be six years. You know, like every other kid that redshirts and then gets a med red.

He just turned 21, he is young for his age. His last year of college football, he would play at 23 years old.

Aren't most offensive lineman upperclassmen before they start? This seems like a positive to me. That wouldn't fit your M.O. though.

I was pretty old for my age at 21.....;)

Except that would be six years. You know, like every other kid that redshirts and then gets a med red.

He just turned 21, he is young for his age. His last year of college football, he would play at 23 years old.

Aren't most offensive lineman upperclassmen before they start? This seems like a positive to me. That wouldn't fit your M.O. though.

I was pretty old for my age at 21..... ;)

Leave QMany alone! You're lucky he even posts for you bastards!

I was pretty old for my age at 21..... ;)

Leave QMany alone! You're lucky he even posts for you bastards!

He didn't post for me so I'm one of the bastards that missed out on the luck.....:lol:

This kid seems like kind of a turd if you ask me. The comments about Nebraska seemed overly negative and the comments about grayshirting seemed pretty whiny. Then he makes a comment about commitment in regards to the coaching change there. Well, guess he changed his mind on that one too. Hope this kid has grown up some and isn't a prima donna.

• Fire 1

This kid seems like kind of a turd if you ask me. The comments about Nebraska seemed overly negative and the comments about grayshirting seemed pretty whiny. Then he makes a comment about commitment in regards to the coaching change there. Well, guess he changed his mind on that one too. Hope this kid has grown up some and isn't a prima donna.

I dunno. Are you *really* going to hold an 18 year old kid's comments against him forever? (I presume he was 18 or so when he made them a couple years back.) He was probably just acting out to impress his new Colorado teammates.

Anyway, I'm glad to see him come aboard. We've had pretty good luck developing walk-on O-linemen.

edit: As HuskerFowler points out below, not sure that he's a walk-on. He's probably a scholly or gray-shirt.

Why is he being called a walk on? Pretty sure hes going on scholly. He started 15 games for CU. they suck,, but he's got some experience against good competition already.

Colorado is a couple tiers below dogsh*t. Starting for CU is no different than starting on Lincoln Southwest

But he's a good get IMO, we lose a lot of o-lineman to start the 2014 season

• Fire 1