Important Transfer Headed Our Way

will this kid play a down for UNL? If the report is true I dont see how

if the latest report is true i would say no way. but the reports have been changing everyday so who knows how it will play out.

Again. It is conveniently coincidental that this happens a day after announcing he is transferring to none other than Nebraska. Dont put it by anything Colorado to try to set up some bullsh#t. No one will ever convince me otherwise.

if the latest report is true i would say no way. but the reports have been changing everyday so who knows how it will play out.

Again. It is conveniently coincidental that this happens a day after announcing he is transferring to none other than Nebraska. Dont put it by anything Colorado to try to set up some bullsh#t. No one will ever convince me otherwise.

That's some serious paranoia there. If this report is 1/2 true, no way he plays for Nebraska.

That's some serious paranoia there. If this report is 1/2 true, no way he plays for Nebraska.

I know. I'm a conspiratory nutjob.

In an unrelated, but at the same time, related note - I've heard from a couple of people he may have been wearing a Nebraska shirt at the time of the incident. No confirmation on this, so take it for what it's worth.

I wonder how this will play out ....... clearly Lewis was a fool and has himself in some hot water. What I figure will impact the story is that the other fellow was a Drunk Student from the Air Force Academy (unlikely a passive personality) out at 3am, so I feel like we will learn more than what the kids Girl Friend told the police. The story mentions that the kid was unconscious however it also mentions the police arriving very quickly (before the SUV could pick them up) and the police were able to interview the victim although he had no memory of the event, I guess it is not clear to me that the kid was unconscious.

Either way we shall see what happens and I have a hard time feeling sorry for any of them. When folks put themselves in high risk situations than they need to live with the consequences and wandering around drunk at 3AM counts as high risk to me.