SIGNED OT Nick Gates

As much as this class has seemed underwhelming and the decommits hurt Foster, Farmer and Gates alone make this a good haul! Hope it is true!

If we land Gates, Wilbon and some of the others we seem to be sitting well with (particularly a DE or two), there's nothing wrong with this class.

• Fire 1

Waiting until made public before breathing a huge sigh of relief. After clinks ineligibility nothing is the sure thing until we get these cats on the dotted line come signing day. That being said gates will make the o-line class Deep for B1G play and bring back the fear of facing a cornhusker o-line. Foster is nasty if anyone hasn't watched his senior tape. Nasty, worth repeating.

As much as this class has seemed underwhelming and the decommits hurt Foster, Farmer and Gates alone make this a good haul! Hope it is true!

If we land Gates, Wilbon and some of the others we seem to be sitting well with (particularly a DE or two), there's nothing wrong with this class.

absolutely

Here's what I'm hearing.

People who are "plugged in" on both sides are pretty confident he signs with them. At this point, it's pretty well a huge tossup where he goes.

Why he likes A&M:

Feels much more comfortable with coaches and players

Why he likes Nebraska:

Lack of depth and a bigger chance of playing early

Here's what I'm hearing.

People who are "plugged in" on both sides are pretty confident he signs with them. At this point, it's pretty well a huge tossup where he goes.

Why he likes A&M:

Feels much more comfortable with coaches and players

Why he likes Nebraska:

Lack of depth and a bigger chance of playing early

Not quite buying that. Not saying its not true but him and Coach Garrison seem to have a pretty tight relationship. Lack of depth? We have recruited the Oline really well the last few cycles. I think we are in the lead with him and would take something drastic to change his mind at this point. If we sign him it is not bc he took the easy road but we worked our tails off recruiting this guy.