Bands that should not have been as big as they are or were

PInk Floyd. I know I'm gonna get ultra-flamed for saying that, but I cannot stand their music and I honestly don't understand how people enjoy it.

This may seem like sacrilege to some, but I'll say Nirvana.

Yes and yes... Nirvana wishes they were half as good as Tad

I forgot the Grateful Dead and Phish...

Almost anything in the current top 40. And a number of others already mentioned.

Radiohead. I have no idea where the rabid fan base comes from.

Bon Jovi.

Thanks, forgot about those idiots

Bon Jovi made it easy to get laid back in the 80's.

Play a little Bon Jovi on the car stereo and the women took their panties off real quick.

White Snake and Def Leppard were pretty popular with ladies back then as well.

There are way too many to name. 95% of what's on the radio (well, the "80s, 90s, and Today" stations at least).

and walks... you weren't paying attention when listening to the last 8 Beatles albums (if you've even done that). Just because they were popular and people screamed at them, doesn't mean they weren't great. Even their early albums were great when compared to other bands of that time.

Anyhoo... I have to agree with Nirvana. A huge part of their appeal was that they weren't a hair band.

• Fire 1

Almost anything in the current top 40. And a number of others already mentioned.

Bon Jovi.

Play a little Bon Jovi on the car stereo and the women took their panties off real quick.

Whitesnake rocks. Def Leppard sucks balls.

Bon Jovi.

Whitesnake rocks. Def Leppard sucks balls.

Saints & Sinners & Slide it in, great albums, and "Still of the Night" great song, the rest of it was kinda crap...

and walks... you weren't paying attention when listening to the last 8 Beatles albums (if you've even done that). Just because they were popular and people screamed at them, doesn't mean they weren't great. Even their early albums were great when compared to other bands of that time

I have listened to the Beatles records, then I heard Led Zepplin and Sabbath, and realized how garbage the Beatles really were...

edit: Not too mention, the Beatles aren't even on the same field as Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Howlin' Wolf

Edited by walksalone
PInk Floyd. I know I'm gonna get ultra-flamed for saying that, but I cannot stand their music and I honestly don't understand how people enjoy it.

How to enjoy Pink Floyd-

1- Get the good stuff

2- Fully load the bowl

3- Wander across campus to the planetarium in Elephant Hall

4- Watch laser Floyd totally baked

5- Enjoy

On another note, went to Roger Waters The Wall concert a couple years ago. It was awesome- by far the best concert I've ever been to.

• Fire 1

There are way too many to name. 95% of what's on the radio (well, the "80s, 90s, and Today" stations at least).

and walks... you weren't paying attention when listening to the last 8 Beatles albums (if you've even done that). Just because they were popular and people screamed at them, doesn't mean they weren't great. Even their early albums were great when compared to other bands of that time.

Anyhoo... I have to agree with Nirvana. A huge part of their appeal was that they weren't a hair band.

Threw your panties on the stage didn't ya.

• Fire 1

and walks... you weren't paying attention when listening to the last 8 Beatles albums (if you've even done that). Just because they were popular and people screamed at them, doesn't mean they weren't great. Even their early albums were great when compared to other bands of that time

I have listened to the Beatles records, then I heard Led Zepplin and Sabbath, and realized how garbage the Beatles really were...

edit: Not too mention, the Beatles aren't even on the same field as Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Howlin' Wolf

Smokestack Lightning. *shivers* gives me goosebumps just typing those two words.

• Fire 1

True.

• Fire 1