DT Abu Lamin [South Carolina - Signed LOI]

Seems like a fair trade. 4 years of Newell for 3 years at most for Lamin.

Agreed, Lamin will have been out of HS for 3 seasons after this season. His 1st year was at Gray Academy, and he will have been at his JUCO for two seasons. He didn't play his first season there, so like you said, he has 3 to play 3. We'll be thinner at DT in 2015, so he'll be able to grab a starting spot for sure by then. He may even get a starting spot earlier if Quarles goes pro early after this season.

Bo told this kid he would be a top 10 pick. Unless valentine is a potential first rounder. Which I hope he is. So bo doesn't usually blow smoke.

Color me skeptical.

Just to make sure I'm covering both sides if I'm wrong, Bo did tell Lamin that he believed he would be a top 10 pick. If you arguing whether he will become that, I agree with you.

Bo told this kid he would be a top 10 pick. Unless valentine is a potential first rounder. Which I hope he is. So bo doesn't usually blow smoke.

Color me skeptical.

Just to make sure I'm covering both sides if I'm wrong, Bo did tell Lamin that he believed he would be a top 10 pick. If you arguing whether he will become that, I agree with you.

My comment wasn't about Lamin's potential. Elite DTs get drafted high. I thought the way you worded it originally didn't really sound like what we always hear about how our staff talks to recruits. The second "quote" sounds closer.

Color me skeptical.

My comment wasn't about Lamin's potential. Elite DTs get drafted high. I thought the way you worded it originally didn't really sound like what we always hear about how our staff talks to recruits. The second "quote" sounds closer.

Abu Lamin@Im_SelfMade26

To sit down with coach Pelini an hear him tell me he thinks I can be a top 10 pick threw hard work and dedication! #CRAZY

link:

Color me skeptical.

Abu Lamin@Im_SelfMade26

To sit down with coach Pelini an hear him tell me he thinks I can be a top 10 pick threw hard work and dedication! #CRAZY

link: https://twitter.com/...904491001856000

I'd buy that.

• 3 months later...