"Avery" Indecent Act

Does anyone here at think she asked for it, like "hey big guy, why dont you show me that thang". Then he does and she's all like "now youre busted sucka. I'm from Manhatten, KS, and nebraska sucks. bahahaha".

But seriously, doesnt anyone think it's possible that he's not 100% in the wrong on this?

Does anyone here at think she asked for it, like "hey big guy, why dont you show me that thang". Then he does and she's all like "now youre busted sucka. I'm from Manhatten, KS, and nebraska sucks. bahahaha".

But seriously, doesnt anyone think it's possible that he's not 100% in the wrong on this?

No.

No.

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

. . . no . . .

No.

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

happens once, maybe...happens 3 times...not a chance.

Please tell me you're joking...

Please tell me you're joking...

Yes guys. for about 98%, I'm joking.

Yes, just 98%. She really could be from Manhatten.

All I do is think of Mardis Gras and this entire case seems pretty stupid. I saw more vagina's and boobies than a OBGYN when I was there for it.

It was Mardi Gras. If I went to something called Penis Festival and then got upset because I saw a penis, I would be an idiot.

But if I'm cashiering and see one and don't have a choice in the matter, it's an entirely different thing.

Just different areas geographically and a label. That's it.

No. Everyone knows they're going to see boobs and vaginas at Mardi Gras and they can take that into consideration before going there. The girl didn't go to work knowing she'd get flashed, so the choice on whether or not to go was taken out of her hands.

So if everyone knows a bad part of town is going to get them mugged....then when they do get mugged it's ok because it was expected in that area. Great logic.

No, because you go to Mardi Gras to see tits. You don't walk around a bad part of town to get mugged.