"Avery" Indecent Act

They have him on video THREE times, with a witness that picked him out by picture, AND other witnesses. Why he would do this, is my question. Did he really think showing his junk to some girl would get her to get her all hot and bothered? Dude needs a lesson in women or his brain checked. Either way, he wont be playing this year (will be lucky if he gets back on the team for next year)

They have him on video THREE times, with a witness that picked him out by picture, AND other witnesses. Why he would do this, is my question. Did he really think showing his junk to some girl would get her to get her all hot and bothered? Dude needs a lesson in women or his brain checked. Either way, he wont be playing this year (will be lucky if he gets back on the team for next year)

Well, not all of us have the cashflow to pay for sex like you do

• Fire 2

Oh, I finally got the pun in the title. teehee

And yeah it's weird this was moved to rumorville. But, whatever.

Word play, yo.

I put this in rumorsville when its was first made public and before the claims were substantiated. It could (should) be move out of rumorville now that many of the fact have been independently verified by different sources.

Oh, I finally got the pun in the title. teehee

And yeah it's weird this was moved to rumorville. But, whatever.

Word play, yo.

I put this in rumorsville when its was first made public and before the claims were substantiated. It could (should) be move out of rumorville now that many of the fact have been independently verified by different sources.

I guess I haven't been paying attention to this thread. More of a roll-your-eyes-at-the-nonsense situation, although I hope the girl who reported him took the incident in stride and isn't traumatized. Don't want to make light of her feelings here.

Anyway, I've been remiss in leaving this in Rumorville. It most certainly isn't a rumor, so I've moved it to the regular forum. Have fun conversating.

Idk if he is toast as a Husker. I'm not a lawyer though, but this is a first time offense. If he gets indecent exposure is that a misdemeanor charge??? QMany or Carlfense can definitely speak more to this than I can.

I would not imagine Bo cutting him loose for that. Suspended for the first game.

While an attorney, I do not want to opine as to what may happen in these legal proceedings, as this is neither my field of law nor the state I'm licensed to practice.

I'm probably more qualified to say what Bo should do. :lol:

While an attorney, I do not want to opine as to what may happen in these legal proceedings, as this is neither my field of law nor the state I'm licensed to practice.

Is your expertise in bird law or maritime law?

• Fire 3

I am not one to have much leniency towards player behavior, but maybe in my older age I tend to see the dumb stuff I used to do. Not necessarily let my wang hang out in a convenience store, mind you, but just dumb stuff. I would say you give a kid one free pass to wipe the slate clean. If they step out of line, get them off the team because it means they haven't learned their lesson.

Is your expertise in bird law or maritime law?

tumblr_miivaabRzV1r1o2aeo1_500.jpg

• Fire 1