"Avery" Indecent Act

Something is up. Something weird is going on here. I just can't comprehend someone exposing themselves for no reason, two separate times, four hours apart.

I'm betting the reason went something like this...

Avery is drunk.

Avery is horny, the clerk is some hottie around campus.

Avery slurs, "Hey sweetie, check this out."

All I do is think of Mardis Gras and this entire case seems pretty stupid. I saw more vagina's and boobies than a OBGYN when I was there for it.

It was Mardi Gras. If I went to something called Penis Festival and then got upset because I saw a penis, I would be an idiot.

But if I'm cashiering and see one and don't have a choice in the matter, it's an entirely different thing.

• Fire 3

All I do is think of Mardis Gras and this entire case seems pretty stupid. I saw more vagina's and boobies than a OBGYN when I was there for it.

It was Mardi Gras. If I went to something called Penis Festival and then got upset because I saw a penis, I would be an idiot.

But if I'm cashiering and see one and don't have a choice in the matter, it's an entirely different thing.

Just different areas geographically and a label. That's it.

No. Everyone knows they're going to see boobs and vaginas at Mardi Gras and they can take that into consideration before going there. The girl didn't go to work knowing she'd get flashed, so the choice on whether or not to go was taken out of her hands.

• Fire 4

Not really at all close to the same thing. Avery Moss is probably a lot bigger and stronger than this lady, and he was continually harassing her at her job. It's perfectly reasonable to suspect she was genuinely concerned for her own well-being.

How is that anything like going to Mardi Gras to see boobs?

No. Everyone knows they're going to see boobs and vaginas at Mardi Gras and they can take that into consideration before going there. The girl didn't go to work knowing she'd get flashed, so the choice on whether or not to go was taken out of her hands.

So if everyone knows a bad part of town is going to get them mugged....then when they do get mugged it's ok because it was expected in that area. Great logic.

I'm not a scientist, but what you said made no sense.

• Fire 1

I don't know. I'd have to read the full report and get every detail of what happened. Is it worthy of jail time? No. Community service? Yes. But as long as no one got physically hurt lets not blow this out of perportion. Sentence him to community service, a slap on the wrist, tell him to apologize to the young lady, and call it a day. If this was a continuing problem I'd think differently.

So if everyone knows a bad part of town is going to get them mugged....then when they do get mugged it's ok because it was expected in that area. Great logic.

I'm not a scientist, but what you said made no sense.

Agree with you on this ShawnWatson.

Two totally different situations. Being flashed at a party is COMPLETELY different than being flashed at work. It doesn't take much sense to realize that.

• Fire 2