"Avery" Indecent Act

I'm cool with whatever Bo decides on Avery. Just don't dick him around!

Nice play on words. I think it would have ben better with "Just don't give him the shaft".

Avery's in trouble for giving some girl "the wink and the gun"

This situation isn't as hairy as some had previously suspected

The "tipping point" is when he came back multiple times.

It really took some big onions to do that twice.

I heard Avery was just inches away from getting away with it.

Coach, it was my finger!

These charges are ridiculous!

That's where all the kids are keeping their student ids

Imagine that police lineup

Too soon? I'll be back in 4 hours and try again!

• Fire 1

Idk if he is toast as a Husker. I'm not a lawyer though, but this is a first time offense. If he gets indecent exposure is that a misdemeanor charge??? QMany or Carlfense can definitely speak more to this than I can.

I would not imagine Bo cutting him loose for that. Suspended for the first game.

I was thinking the same thing. I don't think he will be done as a Husker. Not even from the beginning did I think Bo would kick this guy off the team. Not because of his skill, but the charges are not very severe.

A DUI is a worse charge IMO. I am with you on EZ on thinking he will be suspended. He may just have to pay his consequences with the court system and do some extra drills as a punishment.

While an attorney, I do not want to opine as to what may happen in these legal proceedings, as this is neither my field of law nor the state I'm licensed to practice.

I'm probably more qualified to say what Bo should do. :lol:

Is your expertise in bird law or maritime law?

bird law int this country is not governed by reason

A conviction under Nebraska's public indecency statute would not require Moss to register as a sex offender.

Without knowing all of the facts of the case my WAG would be that this is a perfect case for a standard term of probation. Plead to the public indecency with a joint recommendation for a term of probation. Dismiss the balance.

As to why the case is being strung out . . . the defense attorney is probably pushing hard for an offer of disturbing the peace only. I'd be somewhat surprised if that deal is offered by the prosecuting attorney because the available facts make it look like an easy case to prove. We'll see. Hopefully Mr. Moss manages to show up for his court dates.

Oh, I finally got the pun in the title. teehee

And yeah it's weird this was moved to rumorville. But, whatever.

Word play, yo.

I put this in rumorsville when its was first made public and before the claims were substantiated. It could (should) be move out of rumorville now that many of the fact have been independently verified by different sources.

I guess I haven't been paying attention to this thread. More of a roll-your-eyes-at-the-nonsense situation, although I hope the girl who reported him took the incident in stride and isn't traumatized. Don't want to make light of her feelings here.

Anyway, I've been remiss in leaving this in Rumorville. It most certainly isn't a rumor, so I've moved it to the regular forum. Have fun conversating.

:thumbs

• 2 weeks later...