"Avery" Indecent Act

Please god help Randy Gregory make grades.

Great, now I'm going to have nightmares about that creepy child

Haha i grabbed another one with a caption (thinking it would be better) cause it was freaking me out too.

On second thought, I've never seen GSG complain about a gif. Might have to be in the regular rotation now. :lol: GSG----> :throw

Something about that child freaks me out!

I would think if he's found guilty he's pretty much done here?

You never know. Bo's given a few guys a second chance when they screwed up in their younger days. I would think he would definitely sit out a couple games at minimum though.

You never know. Bo's given a few guys a second chance when they screwed up in their younger days. I would think he would definitely sit out a couple games at minimum though.

Will he get thrown on the sex offender list if found guilty? That might cause Bo to not keep him around.

Will he get thrown on the sex offender list if found guilty? That might cause Bo to not keep him around.

No, I believe you need 3 indecent exposure charges before you can be placed on the sex offender list.

No, I believe you need 3 indecent exposure charges before you can be placed on the sex offender list.

Something like that, I know if you get caught urinating in public 3 times you get placed on the list (not from personal experience). Which is pretty messed up, but that's a whole other thread.