Josh Mitchell is my new favorite player

Didnt Bo put a ban on twitter once? Idk why I am thinking he did, and if he did could something like this cause another one?

He did. You're not crazy... yet ;)

I think it was for the season after Eric Martin got into it with c$%k Brock Huard on there once.

It was that and Eric Martin going wild on his "We need our checks" thing lol. Still hilarious thinking about it.

Didnt Bo put a ban on twitter once? Idk why I am thinking he did, and if he did could something like this cause another one?

I think it was for the season after Eric Martin got into it with c$%k Brock Huard on there once.

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/59721-eric-martins-tweet-taking-offense-to-brock-huards-nebraska-prediction-makes-espns-cfb-live/

Eric Martin turned out to be right. Free Eric Martin!

Brock Huard should play Herman Munster in the new Munsters show

Love it! It pisses me off to hear about guys slacking and I am not on the team. For guys who bust their tail and give it everything they have and u watch guys on ur team just getting by it should upset u. Maybe not the most appropriate time to bring it up, but u can't worry about feelings of someone who is pulling their weight. Buck up or pack up.

Brock Huard should play Herman Munster in the new Munsters show

Brock Huard should play Angela Lansbury.

What I've heard about Valentines performance in practice and scrimmages is that he seems to be a little soft until someone pisses him off and he goes on a mean streak and becomes completely unhandleable. Maybe these older guys are playing a little psychology here in trying to motivate that attitude into a more permanent basis.

This.

Everyone knows what big Vince is capable of, he just doesn't have the proper mindset. The only reason this guy is getting "blasted" on twitter is because he has been talked to numerous times in private and still hasn't changed. Mitch has put it upon himself to try another method to see if him getting embarrassed on twitter would get his mind right. If this was a first, second, or even third time - I'd understand keeping it in the locker room. From what I know, at one point he agreed to drop the social aspect (partying, twitter) until he got his mind and body right and would solely focus on football since that is what "he is here to do". Doesn't look like that has happened, thus - this happens.

Also, VV isn't the only one. This is aimed at incoming players as well - work your ass off or you'll be dealt with.

well i guess its a positive thing that atleast the guys see a lot of potential in VV to get on his case so much... if he was just someone who could never sniff the field perhaps they wouldnt put him on such a public blast... the guy must have the talent and guys like JM know it......

I am not one to take things in the locker room or practice field to public, but maybe this is what needs to be done to get VV working hard. I have been waiting to see this guy play, but the longer I wait, the more uninterested I become. Especially after reading this. Mitchell might be getting tired of being average, but guess what, if you don't have a dominating D-Line, your going to be just that. Hopefully some of these Freshman can pick up where the slack is.

I think how we feel about twitter, and how these kids view it are a little different. To them twitter is just their preferred line of communication. I'm with you, it's something you keep in house. But these kids live their lives through social media...not surprising to see some of the things that used to occur behind closed doors out in the public now.

If JM is trying to get VV to get rid of his twitter, then why not call him out there. Maybe he gets sick of it and listens and actually gets rid of it. That could be what JM is thinking.

What I've heard about Valentines performance in practice and scrimmages is that he seems to be a little soft until someone pisses him off and he goes on a mean streak and becomes completely unhandleable. Maybe these older guys are playing a little psychology here in trying to motivate that attitude into a more permanent basis.

From what I know, at one point he agreed to drop the social aspect (partying, twitter) until he got his mind and body right and would solely focus on football since that is what "he is here to do". Doesn't look like that has happened, thus - this happens.

If you read the convo, he did (not getting on you, just translating for some :D) He did delete it. Ameer and J. Mitchell question him, saying "I thought you deleted it? Because you need to." He responds by saying that he did but that he got bored. Ameer and Mitchell respond with a command to delete it again.