SIGNED CB Trai Mosley

The folks in Central Texas that have been on top of Mosley and Waz from the beginning have told me it would be a surprise if Mosley ended up in Lincoln. They say he was close to Joseph and that's what made the distance from home less of a factor. Mosley has set up an official visit to TCU on January 24. Baylor, Oklahoma and possibly Texas A&M will be players too. I'm just passing along what I've been told.

From 247 analyst.

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Board/142/Latest-with-Trai-Mosley-24709384/1

The folks in Central Texas that have been on top of Mosley and Waz from the beginning have told me it would be a surprise if Mosley ended up in Lincoln. They say he was close to Joseph and that's what made the distance from home less of a factor. Mosley has set up an official visit to TCU on January 24. Baylor, Oklahoma and possibly Texas A&M will be players too. I'm just passing along what I've been told.

From 247 analyst.

http://nebraska.247s...sley-24709384/1

This is a 247 analyst for Texas A&M. He has been saying Mosley is flipping a number of times, each time saying he heard it from someone 'in the know'. He even flipped his prediction to Baylor a month ago. I will remain optimistic on this. Mosley is really needed at Nebraska. Our front seven with be electric, and Mosley could help our secondary remain one of the best in the country.

From 247 analyst.

This is a 247 analyst for Texas A&M. He has been saying Mosley is flipping a number of times, each time saying he heard it from someone 'in the know'. He even flipped his prediction to Baylor a month ago. I will remain optimistic on this. Mosley is really needed at Nebraska. Our front seven with be electric, and Mosley could help our secondary remain one of the best in the country.

Dude just doing his job and trying to earn some commission by doing work yo sell subscriptions. Nothing to see here.

From 247 analyst.

Dude just doing his job and trying to earn some commission by doing work yo sell subscriptions. Nothing to see here.

That may be..BUT I highly doubt he is making up the part about the TCU visit. Which isn't good news for us.

From 247 analyst.

Mosley set an official to TCU. No TCU offer yet. He has said a number of times that he wants to leave Texas, but alright, now, we can worry a little.

Glad we kept Bo to hold this top 40 recruiting class together.

And all these winning seasons are getting tiresome, right? It would suck to lose such a needed recruit and it sucks that the lack of support our admin gives our coaching staff is coming back to bite us, but I hardly think hitting reset and taking our chances with a new coaching staff is preferable. Hopefully we'll get a new DB coach soon that can help us reconvince this kid to play in Lincoln.

@TmEra_6: Terry Joseph to Tx A&M....wow is all I have to say, but best of luck to him.

I just don't see this as saying he's going with Joseph. It reads to me that he'snot following him, instead wishing him well "but best of luck to him." When you wish someone the best of luck, you typically aren't right alongside that person. You're wishing them luck on the venture they're choosing. Just the way I read it.

Sure hope we keep him. Otherwise we'll be back in the JUCO well for CB or two next season for sure.

• Fire 1