Who's not coming? - Players fight?

6 pages, and you guys know as much as you did when wifi, I mean NU-Bo started this train wreck this morning...

funnyanimal213.gif

I started the thread yesterday after reading Severe's tweet, hoping someone had credible information on the situation. Then, as you mention 6 pages later, this thread has spiralled into directionless anarchy. As funny as some of these posts have been, I really just wanted some information. I am not trying to propogate misinformation, make claims that I have insider information on anything, or leaving criptic posts that implies I know more than others and then express how I do not feel comfortable sharing it. Check the thread. So, I really don't get why you are repeatedly comparing me to wifi on this thread.

JohnsonSwingMiss.gif.opt.gif

6 pages, and you guys know as much as you did when wifi, I mean NU-Bo started this train wreck this morning...

funnyanimal213.gif

I started the thread yesterday after reading Severe's tweet, hoping someone had credible information on the situation. Then, as you mention 6 pages later, this thread has spiralled into directionless anarchy. As funny as some of these posts have been, I really just wanted some information. I am not trying to propogate misinformation, make claims that I have insider information on anything, or leaving criptic posts that implies I know more than others and then express how I do not feel comfortable sharing it. Check the thread. So, I really don't get why you are repeatedly comparing me to wifi on this thread.

Mike'l Severe@MikelSevere 6h

Don't have all the details but it looks like a couple of players won't be around come this fall. Hopefully everything will be clearer Wed.

Posting a cryptic tweet that still hasn't been answered, is the reason this thread turned into a sh*t pinata...

If you want info, you should ask a question, "has anyone heard if we're going to lose a couple guys, because of an altercation over the weekend". That would make things much easier, and to be fair, I'm not the only one comparing you to wifi. Furthermore, once he was gone, there were multiple "sources" that likened you to him, because of the way you posted your information. In the future, if you preferred not being compared to him, the delivery of your information may need some tweeking...

funnyanimal213.gif

Don't have all the details but it looks like a couple of players won't be around come this fall. Hopefully everything will be clearer Wed.

Posting a cryptic tweet that still hasn't been answered, is the reason this thread turned into a sh*t pinata...

If you want info, you should ask a question, "has anyone heard if we're going to lose a couple guys, because of an altercation over the weekend". That would make things much easier, and to be fair, I'm not the only one comparing you to wifi. Furthermore, once he was gone, there were multiple "sources" that likened you to him, because of the way you posted your information. In the future, if you preferred not being compared to him, the delivery of your information may need some tweeking...

When I made this thread, the tweet was the only thing mentioning any issue (that's why it is in Rumorsville). You can blame Severe for the crypticness of its content. It wasn't until later that the fact that there was an altercation even become evident (at least to me). And, as far as the comparison to wifi, you can if you want, I guess. I could argue more, but we know it won't help (probably just backfire and piss people off). I didn't realize that I was getting a bad rep (no one told me before :dunno ).

• Fire 1

funnyanimal213.gif

Don't all of our threads end up there eventually?

I came here this am looking for more info and all I really know is that Hoosier Husker may have had the greatest 2-post run in HB history.

funnyanimal213.gif

You haven't denied you are wifi yet

funnyanimal213.gif

Ha! Alright then, for the record, I am not wifi. Wow! Now, I know how Obama felt during the Birther Movement. Do I need to release my birth certificate?

funnyanimal213.gif

Ha.

I'll be damned if you didnt get caught.

funnyanimal213.gif

Ha! Alright then, for the record, I am not wifi. Wow! Now, I know how Obama felt during the Birther Movement. Do I need to release my birth certificate?

All in good fun.

I wonder if this true story will ever break or if fall camp will open, release a roster without a couple names on it and then we'll hear reporters ask about a few guys not practicing and Bo will say something like "they're just sitting out a few, that's all"... he doesn't like to approach the media with any sort of info on stuff like this. I wouldn't be surprised if we never hear the true story. Just look for that fall camp roster people... lol