Who's not coming? - Players fight?

Holy friggin hell. See, just see what happens when somebody takes wifi seriously.

What are the chances there is absolutely nothing to this whole story and it turns out some unsuspecting person was dumb enough to think wifi was a source? lol Respect.

While im new to contributing to this board, another message board i read, with a reliable source in my opinion, said suttles is already home. According to this, it was his last straw bc he had issues with trouble back home. Not trying to cite info without solid media sources, but the guy with the info is usually a straight shooter.

Is it this guy?

justwinnebraska said...

Suttles is probably already back home. We will just need to replace him in this cycle. The other guys are likely to remain with the team but will likely have to deal with some suspension stuff.

Sorry guys. Didn't see that had already been posted about suttles! Promise I'm not wifi!.. I would rather be a red headed step child.

Nah it's fine. Wifi is on 247 now after being banned here under the name justwinnebraska, where he posted this. I just found it amusing that he said the same thing you did, so I was wondering if that was the guy you were talking about. If it was, he got it from someone else; if it wasn't, he probably got it from the guy you are talking about.

Too funny. I say keep him

Speaking of the rare occasion where we see a bypassing of three strikes....

As entertaining as some of the subsequent commentary about the ban was, I moved them to the junkyard. Saved this one so we'll remember what it was for, and accountability's so we'll remember that he's a fan of balls. you know, just the important stuff. Carry on.

GOOD CALL!!!!!!!

I always knew you were the reasonable mod zoog

While im new to contributing to this board, another message board i read, with a reliable source in my opinion, said suttles is already home. According to this, it was his last straw bc he had issues with trouble back home. Not trying to cite info without solid media sources, but the guy with the info is usually a straight shooter.

Is it this guy?

justwinnebraska said...

Suttles is probably already back home. We will just need to replace him in this cycle. The other guys are likely to remain with the team but will likely have to deal with some suspension stuff.

Sorry guys. Didn't see that had already been posted about suttles! Promise I'm not wifi!.. I would rather be a red headed step child.

Nah it's fine. Wifi is on 247 now after being banned here under the name justwinnebraska, where he posted this. I just found it amusing that he said the same thing you did, so I was wondering if that was the guy you were talking about. If it was, he got it from someone else; if it wasn't, he probably got it from the guy you are talking about.

Oh got ya. The other board is kind of obscure and isn't one of the major ones (247, RSS, etc.) but i think it has good info. I certainly won't pull a wifi and am ashamed I've already brought the comparison! Sorry guys, I'll think before posting like an idiot, again.

Oh got ya. The other board is kind of obscure and isn't one of the major ones (247, RSS, etc.) but i think it has good info. I certainly won't pull a wifi and am ashamed I've already brought the comparison! Sorry guys, I'll think before posting like an idiot, again.

It's nothing you did, I'm sure wifi still lurks this board. He actually posted his after yours, so he probably took your info and posted it as his own. You're still good and definitely don't hesitate to post anything.

I for one hope that if there was a fight, Bo does kick the guys off the team.

Will it hurt to lose guys?- Yes, but he will gain the respect of the players... You cant put the team at risk and get away with it.

Sucks for these guys, but you need to learn you cant put yourselves in that situation.

That being said.. if it was a fist fight that was fueled by booze, it isnt the worst thing... but if there was drugs and a lot more than a booze-induced fight, than we have problems.

I trust Bo's judgement.

Too funny. I say keep him

Speaking of the rare occasion where we see a bypassing of three strikes....

As entertaining as some of the subsequent commentary about the ban was, I moved them to the junkyard. Saved this one so we'll remember what it was for, and accountability's so we'll remember that he's a fan of balls. you know, just the important stuff. Carry on.

GOOD CALL!!!!!!!

I always knew you were the reasonable mod zoog

I don't know about that Crewe. That guy had me wrapped around his little finger after only two posts. Gotta admit he got banned proper. No respect for authority with that guy. He did it right.