Who's not coming? - Players fight?

Got some details from a pretty reliable source.

I wouldn't be surprised if Suttles got the boot, not sure about Brown. I didn't get word on if any discipline was awarded yet but there were multiple players involved.

It probably would have blown over if Santos didn't have to go get stitches in his head. The bottle was a bit thicker than your average beer bottle, I will say that. Just guys letting their emotions and drunkeness get the best of them.

I wouldn't be surprised if Suttles got the boot, not sure about Brown. I didn't get word on if any discipline was awarded yet but there were multiple players involved.

It probably would have blown over if Santos didn't have to go get stitches in his head. The bottle was a bit thicker than your average beer bottle, I will say that. Just guys letting their emotions and drunkeness get the best of them.

WE'RE BACK BABY! NEBRASKA FOOTBALL IS BACK!!!

without wifi, we look like idiots. we are late with information and when we do get it, it is secondhand wifi info.

we need him back. we need to be the first to know any and all disinformation.

Hermann Goering?

No. Joseph Goebbels. :D

I for one hope that if there was a fight, Bo does kick the guys off the team.

Will it hurt to lose guys?- Yes, but he will gain the respect of the players... You cant put the team at risk and get away with it.

Sucks for these guys, but you need to learn you cant put yourselves in that situation.

That being said.. if it was a fist fight that was fueled by booze, it isnt the worst thing... but if there was drugs and a lot more than a booze-induced fight, than we have problems.

I trust Bo's judgement.

Jordan Jefferson kicked a guy in the face in a bar fight a couple years ago and still started QB the following season. And he wasn't even the best QB on the team, but that's a different convo.

YEAHHH BOIII!!!! :w00t

Well...I do feel bad for Santos though....damn that sucks...I've been hearing around the same thing.....Suttles may be bye-bye, and the rest will get punished.

without wifi, we look like idiots. we are late with information and when we do get it, it is secondhand wifi info.

we need him back. we need to be the first to know any and all disinformation.

Hermann Goering?

No. Joseph Goebbels. :D

Thank you Mein Frankfurter...

Yeah except we're keepin the beer bottle break-ees on the team and not the beer bottle break-ers. :D