Who's not coming? - Players fight?

How many of us can honestly say our 21st was so out of control people in Sweden heard about it?

Can't say anything about my 21st. But my bachelor party was legendary. Still gets talked about many years later. None of my buddies parties came close. We wrote the rulebook with mine and then we burned the pages.

a_250x375.jpg So Cool and Tough, brah!

How many of us can honestly say our 21st was so out of control people in Sweden heard about it?

Can't say anything about my 21st. But my bachelor party was legendary. Still gets talked about many years later. None of my buddies parties came close. We wrote the rulebook with mine and then we burned the pages.

a_250x375.jpg So Cool and Tough, brah!

I kind of thought the same way as I was writing it. But what the hell. It was a fun night.

Reading Wisconsin message boards is good for a laugh:

Also on the husker board's I've read, it sounds like this is not an isolated incident for 2 of these guys (Brown and Suttles) this is the 3rd or 4th time something like this has already occurred. And for Rose, he was kicked out of Auburn for an incident similar to this.

wtf.gif

Had to +1 that. LOL

Then again, HeyBurke's night of depraved debauchery at Chuck E. Cheese's is stuff of legend.

Rumor has it he stole upwards of 50 tokens from the fat kid at the whack-a-mole station. I can't reveal my source.

HoosierHusker? That's why he was so pissed.

@Minnedotshusker.....That is Incorrect Bo Shouldn't Kick anyone Off ThTeam For Just A Fight. Listen ToDamon Benning some Time, Those Guys Used To Fight All The Time, We Need Some toughness, Some Edgy Players.

Got to be a line somewhere but I can't say I necessarily disagree.

@Minnedotshusker.....That is Incorrect Bo Shouldn't Kick anyone Off ThTeam For Just A Fight. Listen ToDamon Benning some Time, Those Guys Used To Fight All The Time, We Need Some toughness, Some Edgy Players.

I'm OK with player fights. It happens with every team.

I'd say smashing beer bottles over heads MIGHT be right around that line. That is getting awfully close to "weapons."

I'm OK with player fights. It happens with every team.

I'd say smashing beer bottles over heads MIGHT be right around that line. That is getting awfully close to "weapons."

Like the backup punter at Northern Colorado that stabbed the starting punter in the leg?

Wifi on the Wisconsin 247 board:

Huskerboard is a terrible place to go to for reliable info. On the radio this morning they said nobody has been suspended yet and nobody may get kicked off. That latest info is the 'story" isn't even the party. Many Nebraska fans always overreact to this sort of stuff. Just like how other teams fans overreacted to the Monte Ball ordeal last summer.

http://wisconsin.247...ight-19555592/1

What an airhead. The guy referred to "husker boards", as in plural, as in multiple Nebraska football message boards, and he thinks he was referring to us exclusively. Hilarity.

Beer poured over TMart's head?

bth_look.gif

Then again, HeyBurke's night of depraved debauchery at Chuck E. Cheese's is stuff of legend.

Rumor has it he stole upwards of 50 tokens from the fat kid at the whack-a-mole station. I can't reveal my source.

lol.gif

This thread is full of win.

lol.gif

This thread is full of win.

I have to admit JJHusker, photo-thumb-130.png not bad to look at. I definitely know when you are posting! Someone you know (hopefully for your sake?)