Athlon Sports Predicts Huskers Season: six panelists say 10-2 or 11-1

Not to derail the thread......

But I have this weird feeling that Wiscy is going to be very solid this year...not undefeated solid, but they will surprise some people. I peg them to only have no more than 3 losses in the regular season, maybe less. They still have white/gordon back on offense, but I know they are struggling to find a solid QB. The defense is returning 7 starters....I just wouldn't count out the Badgers...

Wiscy could easily win 9 games this year, especially if Whitea dn Gordon stay healthy. They will always have a solid OL, and their defense is underrated alot of the time. Lets just say, I'm glad we don't play them.

If you guys want to continue the white guy/black guy discussion I'm going to split the thread and put it in Politics & Religion.

But I have this weird feeling that Wiscy is going to be very solid this year...not undefeated solid, but they will surprise some people. I peg them to only have no more than 3 losses in the regular season, maybe less. They still have white/gordon back on offense

Hey, he said to STOP with the racial stuff, ok? :ahhhhhhhh

• Fire 1

But I have this weird feeling that Wiscy is going to be very solid this year...not undefeated solid, but they will surprise some people. I peg them to only have no more than 3 losses in the regular season, maybe less. They still have white/gordon back on offense, but I know they are struggling to find a solid QB. The defense is returning 7 starters....I just wouldn't count out the Badgers...

Yeah, the Badgers could easily have only one loss going into the last game of the season. Their toughest game is against tOSU in the Horseshoe (loss). Also, they play a mediocre Arizona State team on the road---a game they should win. So when they bring Penn State into Camp Randall for the final game of the season they *might* only have one loss. Of course, I guess a team like Northwestern or Iowa could always trip them up with an upset. (We hope.)

Personally I think Northwestern is the game I am most nervous about. They have had some strong recruiting the last couple of years and are doing well for 2014. Plus Fitzgerald has proven he can squeeze a lot out of players and coaches pretty well too. Also none of the last 2 games we played against them have been easy.

I expect a very solid Wisconsin as well as the season comes closer. At first after the new hire I was "meh, new coach, bla bla bla". But Bielema as we know is quite brutally honest. He's been quoted as saying that this would be his most talented crop. And they werent exactly "bad" last year. All the losses were extremely close. We saw how much of a difference Russel Wilson really was.

Personally I think Northwestern is the game I am most nervous about. They have had some strong recruiting the last couple of years and are doing well for 2014. Plus Fitzgerald has proven he can squeeze a lot out of players and coaches pretty well too. Also none of the last 2 games we played against them have been easy.

I think this will be the deciding factor in the Northwestern game. That strong 2014 class will really step up in the 4th quarter and help deliver a victory for the Wildcats.

• Fire 1

I think this will be the deciding factor in the Northwestern game. That strong 2014 class will really step up in the 4th quarter and help deliver a victory for the Wildcats.

So am I not allowed to reference 2014 when discussing that Northwestern has been recruiting well the last few years?

So am I not allowed to reference 2014 when discussing that Northwestern has been recruiting well the last few years?

nope

In reference to the 2013 game? What do you think?

Them tax cuts provided by our 2016 President elect should really kickstart the economy in 2014 :blink:

:P