UCLA game Black Jersey

Call me crazy, but I don't get the appeal of wearing a jersey. I always wear Husker gear on gamedays, but I haven't worn a jersey since I was a little kid.

If youve worn a jersey playing the game

You really dont want to wear anyone elses jersey

JMO- I havent worn another jersey since about age 10

Of course haven worn any of my own- since I stopped playing in 1980

Agreed on the weird factor of grown men wearing jerseys, but I'll also throw in that a big part of the reason why I would never do it is because they just look awful aesthetically. I wouldn't wear any piece of clothing that is that baggy or has that long of sleeves.

If Adidas would make some fitted clima-cool shirts that were "mock" jerseys, I would probably definitely wear one.

Agreed on the weird factor of grown men wearing jerseys, but I'll also throw in that a big part of the reason why I would never do it is because they just look awful aesthetically. I wouldn't wear any piece of clothing that is that baggy or has that long of sleeves.

If Adidas would make some fitted clima-cool shirts that were "mock" jerseys, I would probably definitely wear one.

I've got a Royals jersey. Baseball jerseys fit better. Football jersey's are for my wife to wear to bed...with nothing else on.

I've got a Royals jersey. Baseball jerseys fit better. Football jersey's are for my wife to wear to bed...with nothing else on.

Baseball jerseys do look better.

I do like the fitted jerseys that are for women. They look great at the games, and I am sure in bed!!!

No grown man should wear a jersey with another man's name on it. Leave the idolizing to the kids....

Good thing schools can't (shouldn't) make jerseys with collegiate athletes names on them.

I have a sweet authentic #10 (Helu originally, now Jamal Turner) that I'll wear to a game or two. No shame in my game.

• Fire 2

No grown man should wear a jersey with another man's name on it. Leave the idolizing to the kids....

Good thing schools can't (shouldn't) make jerseys with collegiate athletes names on them.

I have a sweet authentic #10 (Helu originally, now Jamal Turner) that I'll wear to a game or two. No shame in my game.

I have an Avs sweater/jersey that I have no "shame" in wearing. To each his own.