DT Josh Frazier [Alabama Commit]

L.Joshua Frazier@JoshuaFrazier99 2 Aug

Got my 10th offer from Nebraska just now. #Cornhuskers WOOOOT!!!

I'm surprised he only has 10 offers, though most are pretty respectable programs. He had Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Texas A&M, and Notre Dame in his top 5. With the new offer, Nebraska is now in his top 6.

Have to believe we're in his top 5 if the quote below is true. Wonder who we bumped out.

Told Rivals that Nebraska will definitely be getting one of his 5 official visits this fall. He is easily a top 10 high school DT so this is quite the big deal. Says he really enjoys his relationship with John Papuchis.

I'm surprised he only has 10 offers, though most are pretty respectable programs. He had Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Texas A&M, and Notre Dame in his top 5. With the new offer, Nebraska is now in his top 6.

Have to believe we're in his top 5 if the quote below is true. Wonder who we bumped out.

Told Rivals that Nebraska will definitely be getting one of his 5 official visits this fall. He is easily a top 10 high school DT so this is quite the big deal. Says he really enjoys his relationship with John Papuchis.

Taking an unofficial visit to Arkansas because it is so close.

Taking an unofficial visit to Arkansas because it is so close.

Yea, he's the closest town to Fayetteville, so there's no reason for an OV there.

From what it sounds, he will be at:

-Texas A&M when they play Alabama

-Alabama for the Arkansas game

-Auburn for the Iron Bowl

-USC when they play Stanford

-He's not sure when he will be visiting Nebraska, but he will be.

His mom is from Texas (and wants to move back), which bodes well for Texas A&M. He will have an official to Alabama and will also watch Alabama play Texas A&M. Also, he just took an unofficial to Arkansas and has a good relationship with the coaches. All this means it will be tough for Nebraska to get a commitment from Frazier. It is not all negative. He was pretty stoked to get a Husker offer and put them on the top of his list right away.

Don't pay attention to anything he says on twitter. He'll play mind games with you. He's got a chance to be very, very good at the college level, but he needs some work. He doesn't try hard at times. That likely contributed to his pedestrian HS stats.

That could be said about every HS DT.

His mom is from Texas (and wants to move back), which bodes well for Texas A&M. He will have an official to Alabama and will also watch Alabama play Texas A&M. Also, he just took an unofficial to Arkansas and has a good relationship with the coaches. All this means it will be tough for Nebraska to get a commitment from Frazier. It is not all negative. He was pretty stoked to get a Husker offer and put them on the top of his list right away.

I'd say moving to Texas also helps us, as well.