****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

Sean Callahan @Sean_Callahan 3m

Ross Els told me that Jamal Turner, Ameer Abdullah, Kenny Bell, Terrell Newby and Alonzo Moore are all be looked at as punt returners.

Dan Hoppen@danhoppen 8m

Rich Fisher said both Taariq Allen and Tyler Wullenwaber are fully recovered from their ACL injuries and are practicing at full speed.

World-Herald Big Red@OWHbigred 19m

Nebraska defensive coordinator John Papuchis is happy with the #Huskers depth on the defensive line.

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC 1h

Garrison still with plenty of hopes for Andrew Rodriguez. Said A-Rod needs to have goal of being a guy who can play 80 snaps a game

Brian Christopherson@HuskerExtraBC 1h

"We want a guy that can handle that, and if he can handle 80 snaps a game, let's do it," Garrison said of Rodriguez.

Senior Thad Randle is expected to hold down one of the interior defensive tackle positions. He has played well so far in camp, defensive coordinator John Papuchis said.

"Behind him, I think there is a group of guys battling to see who's going to line up in the spot next to him," the coach said.

"Maliek is a guy I believe will have a chance to impact our team pretty significantly as a true freshman," said Papuchis, noting the 6-2, 285-pound Collins' toughness and desire.

"He's also extremely gifted athletically. I think his wrestling background helps him. I think he has a great power-base. He's further ahead than most (freshman) defensive linemen that we've had an opportunity to have in camp. But he still has a long way to go."

How does Nebraska plan to bring along the 6-foot-6, 255-pound junior-college transfer?

"Quickly," said defensive coordinator John Papuchis.

"There's really no time to waste," Papuchis said. "Every day counts for him, whether it's in the meeting room or on the practice field. Whether it's me or coach (Rick) Kaczenski or coach (Bo) Pelini meeting with him one-on-one to catch him up to speed, that's what we have to get done.

"We'll find a way to get it done over the next few weeks. But time will be a factor."