****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

Yeah that coul definitely be another reason. I still think he ends up being one of our best and definitely fits that AP mold.

Not a single play at the college level and he's already going to be better than AP...I love it when people count their chickens before they're hatched.

Sorry, just too tempting not to :lol:

Yeah I'm not even sure if Ive been told by someone smarter than me if he's a pro prospect or not. Still waiting on confirmtion in the shed.
  • Fire 1

I can't believe I'm getting involved in the Taylor/Newby conversation, but I think you guys are missing an issue. With Newby, they are probably going to use him as a receiver, for special teams, and the like (ie, not in a traditional all down back role), were they play to his strenghts and avoid his weakness.

Bo gives them to the starters before the first game. I wonder what some people are going to complain about now ...

As one of those "some people" who disliked Bo's previous method of distributing the Blackshirts, I'd say I'm quite pleased. It's a step in the right direction.

We're seeing a different Bo this off-season. I'm liking it. :thumbs