****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

It really sounds like it was Taylor's choice to redshirt not ours. Explains alot. He was #2 mid way they fall camp. His family either wants him to get adjusted to college or wants him to have more time away from the injury, don't think it's a matter of ability.

I applaud Taylor for taking the time to get adjusted to college life and admitting that he may not be "ready" to play right now.

@HailVarsity: Pelini on @SportsNightlyNE: "I believe in this defense." Says he expects some mistakes on Sat., but he clearly likes this group quite a bit.

@RKaipustOWH: Ron Brown on Adam Taylor: "He wants to redshirt. It's his wish, pretty much. I coulda went either way with it, but he's good enough to play"

@mitchsherman

Interesting move w/the Blackshirts. Bo's pushing lots of buttons this year. He must have a real good feeling or he's worried. Find out soon.

I'm praying for the former. Bo seems different this year. Seems like he's got more confidence, less "us against the world" about him.

Maybe he's just including more people in that "us"

He never really struck me as an orgy kinda guy.

tumblr_mm73leUTFD1ry5bvco1_400.gif

• Fire 1

@HailVarsity: Pelini on @SportsNightlyNE: "I believe in this defense." Says he expects some mistakes on Sat., but he clearly likes this group quite a bit.

@RKaipustOWH: Ron Brown on Adam Taylor: "He wants to redshirt. It's his wish, pretty much. I coulda went either way with it, but he's good enough to play"

I'm thinking Taylor is thinking past this year. He's looking at being either the 3rd or 4th option this year. He redshirts this year and he has an extra year where he can play without any of the guys on the roster currently (unless Newby gets a medical redshirt or something). If he keeps working, he could have a minimum of 1 year where he is the only guy.

It also gives him another year to get away from his injury, and a year to acclimate to being in college.

No matter what happens, I like our options for the next 4+ years at RB.

Bo gives them to the starters before the first game. I wonder what some people are going to complain about now ...

As one of those "some people" who disliked Bo's previous method of distributing the Blackshirts, I'd say I'm quite pleased. It's a step in the right direction.

We're seeing a different Bo this off-season. I'm liking it. :thumbs

I too, as a member of that " some people" who don't think the tradition has quite been handled properly am actually okay with this. 7 guys who have stepped up and represent the tradition in the coaches minds. It sounds to me like a lot of guys have " stepped up" this off season. It's awesome to hear. I hope these guys carry on with their leadership right on through the year.

Bo is really getting it too. I really like the guy. I hope this season goes the way it should. Seems like things are certainly heading the right direction.

It's amazing. We win a random game by only 20 points or Bo closes practices like everyone else in the country and the place goes into suicidal lockdown mode. But then all he does is hand out a half dozen old black wrags and everything's hunky dorey and he's the second coming of Devaney or some sh#t.

Life is grand as a Husker fan. Wouldnt have it another way.

It's amazing. We win a random game by only 20 points or Bo closes practices like everyone else in the country and the place goes into suicidal lockdown mode. But then all he does is hand out a half dozen old black wrags and everything's hunky dorey and he's the second coming of Devaney or some sh#t.

Life is grand as a Husker fan. Wouldnt have it another way.

Bo-Polar. Need meds.