****Fall Camp Twitter Thread**** aka the RG44 love fest

The one thing that is so maddening about this new era where recruiting is followed so closely, is that people expect these young kids to start/contribute right away. I love the idea of bringing in young talent, and having competition for playing time. But, there is so much emphasis put on the young kids (by both fans and media), that we sometimes forget about other talented guys who have been in the program for a few years.

Brian Rosenthal@HuskerExtraBR22m

#Huskers running backs coach Ron Brown said freshman Adam Taylor remains a redshirt candidate; no decision imminent.

This is absolutely shocking to me.

The people from my strong family let me in on this...

But really, I think this is the best thing for him as this will get him time adjusting and more carries in the future without wasting eligibility on crap snaps this year.

Brian Rosenthal@HuskerExtraBR22m

#Huskers running backs coach Ron Brown said freshman Adam Taylor remains a redshirt candidate; no decision imminent.

This is absolutely shocking to me.

The people from my strong family let me in on this...

But really, I think this is the best thing for him as this will get him time adjusting and more carries in the future without wasting eligibility on crap snaps this year.

I know he had a great senior year after coming back from injury, but this could be another way of the coaches getting him a year away from his knee surgery from high school. This is pure speculation, but it makes sense to me.

Interesting to see Sam Burtch as the #4 WR right now. Good for him.

How long until we have people complaining about Westerkamp and Moore not seeing enough PT? This happened plenty when Marlowe got PT over Jamal Turner in 2011.

Might of had something to do with this

Steven M. Sipple@HuskerExtraSip10m

Jamal Turner, on fr. year: “I would line up wrong all the time ... a lot of times I would be running a different play than everybody else."

and I still think we will see plenty of Westerkamp and AMoore...I think it is more of a compliment to Burch

I don't know how many times Turner needs to say this. He said basically the same thing during his sophomore year. I give him one heck of a lot of credit for trying to explain it to the people who all they could say was...."Turner needs to be on the field or Bo doesn't know what he is doing".

Yeah that coul definitely be another reason. I still think he ends up being one of our best and definitely fits that AP mold.

Not a single play at the college level and he's already going to be better than AP...I love it when people count their chickens before they're hatched.

Sorry, just too tempting not to :lol:

• Fire 2

Yeah that coul definitely be another reason. I still think he ends up being one of our best and definitely fits that AP mold.

Not a single play at the college level and he's already going to be better than AP...I love it when people count their chickens before they're hatched.

Sorry, just too tempting not to :lol:

I honest to God thought you implied I thought he was better for a second and was about to rage quit life.

Lawl.