DE Rohan Blackwood [South Florida - Signed LOI]

I really like his knack for finding the ball and tackling the ball carrier. He seems patient but persistent. Almost seems like that level of play is boring for him. According to Rivals he is now up to 6'5" and about 220... but he has another year left in high school where he could easily gain 15 lbs like the dude said in the post above. I like this guy. If it comes down to us and Wisconsin... I think once he sees our place he will fall in love. Especially with the new research center we have... the kids will see those motion cameras we have like the ones they use to create the athletes moves in the video games and they will think that is super cool. I truly think we have so much more to offer than Wisconsin.

We need this guy big time. With Ankrah Graduating... we will have Gregory for 2 years, Moss for 3, McMullen for 3, Natter for 4... and nothing behind that. We need 2 solid DE prospects in this class who can come in and contribute with speed off the end right away.

Agree that we need at least 2 DEs, but Gregory is 3 for 3.

We

We need this guy big time. With Ankrah Graduating... we will have Gregory for 2 years, Moss for 3, McMullen for 3, Natter for 4... and nothing behind that. We need 2 solid DE prospects in this class who can come in and contribute with speed off the end right away.

We still have McMullen for 4 years still.

We

We still have McMullen for 4 years still.

Yes good job.... we do. If you notice... I'm talking about 2014... so at that time these guys will have this amount of years left.

Really liked Wisconsin said he thinks he found a home..... on twitter. Must not have liked it here, can't please em all, on to the next guy.

I can't help but wonder if he saw all the young talent on the DL and thought to himself that he would likely have to wait a long time to get on the field. I think it is going to be difficult to recruit for the front 7 this year for that reason. Not that we can't find kids who don't care about that but they are going to have to be the right kind of kids to commit into that kind of situation.

Really liked Wisconsin said he thinks he found a home..... on twitter. Must not have liked it here, can't please em all, on to the next guy.

I can't help but wonder if he saw all the young talent on the DL and thought to himself that he would likely have to wait a long time to get on the field. I think it is going to be difficult to recruit for the front 7 this year for that reason. Not that we can't find kids who don't care about that but they are going to have to be the right kind of kids to commit into that kind of situation.

Yeah, but look at Wisconsin's defense. They are shutting out everyone they play right now. They might have a better D than MSU. There has to be plenty of talent there, and Gary Anderson is a hell of a coach. It may not be easy to get on the field there early either

Yeah, but look at Wisconsin's defense. They are shutting out everyone they play right now. They might have a better D than MSU. There has to be plenty of talent there, and Gary Anderson is a hell of a coach. It may not be easy to get on the field there early either

I know, they're shutting down all the powerhouse teams.