Poor Andrea. She didn't deserve that sh#t.

it wasn't personal.

You know, that didn't even make sense. Why didn't Todd just hold his thumb and finger up behind her head so Jesse could see what *could* happen? Now there's no threat of killing her. (Just the kid, I guess.)

I think the writers just put in that scene for shock value.

it wasn't personal.

You know, that didn't even make sense. Why didn't Todd just hold his thumb and finger up behind her head so Jesse could see what *could* happen? Now there's no threat of killing her. (Just the kid, I guess.)

The photo in the lab was Jesse's warning. He didn't follow the rules.

It's still hard for me to imagine Todd as a bad guy. Especially after watching Friday night lights. Poor Landry. I think it's crazy how fast the tides turned. I didn't expect Todd to have a very big role when he was first introduced.

He killed someone in that show too

Well I must not be that far. So thanks a lot

Didn't know you were in the process of watching it...

The only thing worse than listening to someone talk about their fantasy team is listening to their idiotic Breaking Bad prediction theories

Less prediction, more pointing out the brilliant symmetries and easter eggs and cinematography and acting.

It has gotten so comical to try and make predictions... Who would have guessed that what set Walt off was Gretchen and Elliot.

I am curious to see Walt/Jesse... because i think Walter knows his family has turned on him and Jesse might be the last one left... and Jesse has no left.

Watched Talking Bad. One thing they didnt mention is why Walt is coming back. Its for some revenge yes, but I dont think hes very happy that someone is out there cooking his blue meth. His ego is taking over again and he wants everyone to know the blue meth is HIS empire. He got cheated out of the gray matter empire and he wants to make sure The Blue is HIS!!! He did have an empire and wants nobody to forget whose empire it is.

Plus, I think he realized Jesse was still alive.

That was a great, great, great ending.

it wasn't personal.

i agree. that was harsh.

Watched Talking Bad. One thing they didnt mention is why Walt is coming back. Its for some revenge yes, but I dont think hes very happy that someone is out there cooking his blue meth. His ego is taking over again and he wants everyone to know the blue meth is HIS empire. He got cheated out of the gray matter empire and he wants to make sure The Blue is HIS!!! He did have an empire and wants nobody to forget whose empire it is.

Plus, I think he realized Jesse was still alive.

That was a great, great, great ending.

Yup. I like to think he'll have a change of heart and help Jesse out but I can't think of what good it would do. He doesn't have anything to live for.

I've read a bunch of theories about how BB ends. Here's what I think happens:

Walt bails out of his haven in New Hampshire, heads back to the family in Albuquerque, and goes out in a blaze of glory with the feds. This theory is based on the name of the final episode: "Felina." Sure, Felina could be an anagram for finale. But according to this theory it points to the Marty Robbins song, El Paso, about a girl named Felina: EL PASO youtube

btw, I don't like too many C&W songs. But I just love this song. It's a C&W Greek tragedy.

• Fire 1