Defensive Tackle Kevin Williams is out

Testing, testing, is the mic on?

Anyway, I'm new here, greetings to all Cornheads :worship Kevin Williams out, is that like for the whole season? If so, well, I feel like my dog just died. Maybe the young bucks can compensate for the loss, but I have my doubts.

Welcome to the Board! Yeah, I'm bummed. Poor kid. While I love football, I just hate it when these kids get hurt, especially before the season even starts! :(

Jay guy time to step up and earn that scholly

I honestly forgot he was still here. Never hear him brought up. Has he played at all? He kind of reminds me of Cruz Barrett. He was the highly touted kid from Florida we picked up. Had offers from Florida, Florida State, Oklahoma, etc. Never did a thing. It happens, but what a disappointment.

I'm honestly not so worried about this. Would have been a much bigger deal if it was Randall. With Curry and Valentine, we'll be fine.

The problem is, all 3 of these guys suffered injuries last year. You need more than 3 guys to play DT as well, otherwise you will get trampled by the end of your season.

I understand that, but we have Nickens, Collins and Maurice too. Maybe even Mixon. Young I know, but I honestly don't see much of a talent difference between them and Williams.

I'm honestly not so worried about this. Would have been a much bigger deal if it was Randall. With Curry and Valentine, we'll be fine.

The problem is, all 3 of these guys suffered injuries last year. You need more than 3 guys to play DT as well, otherwise you will get trampled by the end of your season.

I understand that, but we have Nickens, Collins and Maurice too. Maybe even Mixon. Young I know, but I honestly don't see much of a talent difference between them and Williams.

No. He isn't going to be on campus until January at the earliest it is looking like

Testing, testing, is the mic on?

Anyway, I'm new here, greetings to all Cornheads :worship Kevin Williams out, is that like for the whole season? If so, well, I feel like my dog just died. Maybe the young bucks can compensate for the loss, but I have my doubts.

Welcome to the Board! Yeah, I'm bummed. Poor kid. While I love football, I just hate it when these kids get hurt, especially before the season even starts! :(

Hey, thanks Ms. Ladyhawke, Yea, KW has had a history of injury problems, it's too bad.