***2015 Recruiting***

Yeah, something's not right. Perhaps it hasn't been re-sorted since the addition of Williams???

Must be it. We should at least be #9 ahead of Miami. We have the same number of 5 star, 4 star, and 3 star commits, the same overall number of commits, a higher average per commit and a higher total point.

Added Williams and broke a couple positions back out after running across a little more info. WR has bumped up - possibly with Harrison likely playing baseball - which is really good news for CJ Johnson. I'm pretty sure he ends up in this class.

QB - 1 - Dillman
RB - 1 - Bussey
WR - 3-4 - Tears
TE - 0-1
OT - 2 - Gaylord
OG/C - 2 - Decker

DT - 2 - C. Davis, K. Davis

DE - 2-3 - Neal
LB - 2
CB - 2 - Lee, Anderson
S/N - 2-3 - Williams

• Fire 2

Added Williams and broke a couple positions back out after running across a little more info. WR has bumped up - possibly with Harrison likely playing baseball - which is really good news for CJ Johnson. I'm pretty sure he ends up in this class.

QB - 1 - Dillman

RB - 1 - Bussey

WR - 3-4 - Tears

TE - 0-1

OT - 2 - Gaylord

OG/C - 2 - Decker

DT - 2 - C. Davis, K. Davis

DE - 2-3 - Neal

LB - 2

CB - 2 - Lee, Anderson

S/N - 2-3 - Williams

Right there. :clap After his performance at the Rivals camp in Chicago, I jumped on the bandwagon for this guy. He shook off so many good/great/elite DB at that camp in 1-on-1. Get him in the weight room during his RS, then cut him loose on the field.

Right there. :clap After his performance at the Rivals camp in Chicago, I jumped on the bandwagon for this guy. He shook off so many good/great/elite DB at that camp in 1-on-1. Get him in the weight room during his RS, then cut him loose on the field.

In fact, I'm not so sure at this point if we wouldn't have let him in on that. Not quite the same situation as Irons last year but I was confused as to why he hadn't committed yet but then we found out he would have committed earlier but the coaches told him to visit first then he committed as soon as he did. We told CJ we wanted to watch him more and come to camp so we might be sticking with that but likely get an offer and commit basically on the spot.

In fact, I'm not so sure at this point if we wouldn't have let him in on that. Not quite the same situation as Irons last year but I was confused as to why he hadn't committed yet but then we found out he would have committed earlier but the coaches told him to visit first then he committed as soon as he did. We told CJ we wanted to watch him more and come to camp so we might be sticking with that but likely get an offer and commit basically on the spot.
Johnson said that Nebraska promised an offer if he came to camp and gave a good 40 time. Interestingly, he did an interview two weeks ago and said Wisky was his #1 as of right now (the interview was with a reporter who covers the Badgers). He visited Madison for their junior day and really liked it, plus Wisky seems to be recruiting him the hardest.

If we get Stringfellow (which I think we do) I think we offer CJ at camp, I really liked his film from that rivals camp. Heck we may offer him anyway, but they may feel more confident knowing we're going to get immediate help in 15 with Stringfellow.

I think CJ gets a offer probably regardless, however if he runs a good 40 at camp he will get one immediately.

Yeah, something's not right. Perhaps it hasn't been re-sorted since the addition of Williams???

Must be it. We should at least be #9 ahead of Miami. We have the same number of 5 star, 4 star, and 3 star commits, the same overall number of commits, a higher average per commit and a higher total point.

I would guess this is the answer:

The recruiting industry-generated #247Sports Composite rankings will update later today.

The recruiting industry-generated #247Sports Composite rankings will update later today.

Sort of makes sense. Except they have FSU ranked #10 and us #11 even though we have a higher point total and a higher average.

Sort of makes sense. Except they have FSU ranked #10 and us #11 even though we have a higher point total and a higher average.

Updated now. NU slips to #12. FSU up to #6.